2059: The Dark Reflection

I don’t mind a sinoster 6 type ending plan but I just feel like he goes way too big on endings. We don’t need to destroy the planet or a zombie apocalypse / alien invasion. This isn’t power rangers.

The problem with this RPG is that I don’t feel like I’m contributing to it, it doesn’t even feel like an RPG that much anymore, I’ve tried getting involved into the plan but bam! Evil robot time travelling demon alternative universe alien pirate cowboy soldier animal men or whatever else mctoran thinks of

1 Like

Exactly; if it needs an ending just a small small thing. Also this isn’t the mcu; you can reboot a story without fitting everything in,

1 Like

(There isn’t any large-scale invasion or army for this RP. It’s only one villain, who has a team of villains.
And if you want to continue this discussion, it should be done in the OOC PM so the RP isn’t cluttered)

(The rp isn’t already cluttered?)

(You should see the white gate OOC! Mctoran got so triggered at Vladin because he did something that didn’t fit with mctoran’s ‘grand plan’ like shouldn’t RP’s be about character first and story second? If I did a mctoran and made Oliver do everything that I wanted him to do rather than be what his character would do)

(Isn’t the RPG cluttered with pointless posts about Oliver in a jungle?)

Mark cries to himself, unable to confess his everlasting love for the now deceased, Bruce Morgan
@Mctoran

1 Like

“Well then point the way.” Mark said as he stepped towards the crater.
@Diero
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton

Bruce, Katrina, and Connor followed.

Xano partly joking, points down into the crater,
“Down there, buried in ash.”

“Now do we…collect this energy? I’m not quite getting it.” Mark said, slightly confused.

Richard arrived, carrying some tools and technology in his arms.
“I believe this shall suffice.” He said, as he dumped it on the ground near Xano.

Tempest picks up Xano and flies down. Xano yells,
“Seeing as the bunker is down here then we’ll need to go there!”

Richard nodded, and entered the crater.

He motioned for the others to follow.
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Diero

1 Like

Connor, Bruce, and Katrina followed Richard, keeping an eye out for enemies or signs of danger.

Once Tempest and Xano landed in the ash they hovered above till they located the Bunker. Once the bunker was located they landed on top and opened a hatch, into the bunker. Xano dropped down into the bunker, where the Ignotium Synthesizer was.

“How did that thing survive the explosion?” Asked Richard.

Xano chuckles,
“We used a property of Ignotium Energy, mainly that it can’t convert certain energies in order to let this bunker survive.”

Tempest goes around collecting the small storage containers.

Richard helped out.

Eventually the gathering of Ignotium Energy was completed, and Richard took the containers.

After quickly doing some tweaking and assembling, a device had been constructed.
Richard hastily punched in some commands on the primitive machine.

“We don’t have much time. We have to hurry.” Mark said.

Suddenly, a portal was generated by the Ignotium Energy, and Mark jumped through it. Richard motioned for the others to follow as he went through as well.

@meepinater
@Khalsa721
@Diero
@Jcton
@Toa_Radrix
Gamemark stepped back, and admired his work.
Just as he was about to activate the machine, a portal appeared behind him.
“Stop right there.” A voice said from the portal

Mark and all the other heroes came out of the portal.

And that’s when the heroes came face-to-face with their villainous, evil counterparts.

@Bramsley
The WESD scientists continued to observe the strange, centipede-like creature.
@meepinater
Toxin was called in to observe the strange creature as well.
(OOC: Feel free to use any NPC scientist characters for this part)

@jayzor17

The Mummy was sliced in half at the waist by the women’s attack. The pieces fell to the ground, followed shortly afterward by a flurry of some bandages.
Justin looked up at the woman sheepishly.
“Who are you?” Justin asked the woman. He admitted that something did seem familiar about her…but he couldn’t place it.

Hydras faced over Hydron
The smaller fish that has to be fried… he muttered

Elias, Dark Connor, and Dark Bruce faced Katrina, Connor, and Bruce.
The two facing their dark counterparts paled and stepped back.