2059: The Dark Reflection

Gamemark grinned.
“Well, isn’t this a nice little reunion?” He sneered, his expression then turning sour.
“Get them.” He ordered the dark heroes.
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
@meepinater
@Diero

The Connors and Bruces clashed together, while Elias charged Mark.
“Hello, brother-in-law. Enjoy your death.” He hissed.

“This time you will exist no more!” Hydras grinned, fighting Hydron
“But maybe neither you will!” He shouted, throwing himon the ground

“Elias, stop. You don’t have to do this…” Mark said, slowly backing away.

@Toa_Radrix
Richard helped Hydron by whacking Hydras in the face with his cane.

Elias snarled.
“Oh, but I do.” He replied. he extended his arm and formed a box around the two, encasing them and blocking them off from the others.

Mark slowly reached for his sword.
“Elias, your mind has been poisoned. Gamemark, the others, they don’t care about you. How can you not see that?” He asked as he backed into the shadow wall behind him.

“I don’t care. I just want others to feel what I’ve felt, gone through what I have. Nobody understands, not even Sadie.” Hissed Elias. He formed a sword from shadow.
“Now, it’s time for you to die.”

Mark pulled out his sword and blocked Elias’s shadow blade with it.
“Nobody can change the past Elias, we just have to live with some things!” He choked out as he pushed against the force of Elias’ sword.

Elias growled and pushed his sword against Mark’s, trying to back him into a corner.
“I can kill you here and now, Mark. Submit.

Hydras gace a punch to Richard

Mark seemed like he was going to give up. But then he suddenly whipped around and clocked Elias in the face.

@Toa_Radrix
Richard staggered back from Hydras’ punch he rammed his elbow into the side of Hydras’ face.

Elias grunted, and slashed at Mark.

Mark attempted to roll away, but part of his shoulder was sliced by Elias’ shadow blade.
“Elias, you don’t have to let what happened to you ruin your life. You can rise above this, you can still live a normal life!”

“Can I?” Snarled Elias. “Because I tried it. And it didn’t work. In fact, it was far from successful.”
He slashed again, forming a second sword and stabbing with it.

“Did you think I just got over everything immediately? No, in fact some things still haunt me.” Mark said as he blocked the other blade.
“But I can never let that define me, or else I would fall victim and become evil. Abd that’s what you’re doing now.”

Elias roared angrily and slashed again.

Mark blocked and swung his blade Elias, now going into survival mode.

Elias blocked with one sword and thrusted with the other.

Mark was stabbed through his ribs. He dislodged the blade and stumbled vackwardsvas helis stab wound regenerated.
“How do you think this would make Sadie feel? Would have she wanted this to happen to you?!”

“I don’t care about her anymore. She doesn’t understand.” Snarled Elias. He stabbed again.