2059: The Invasion

Connor yelled as henlanded on the ground, acting as a cushion for Isabel.
Grace landed beside them and shot webs at the car.

Kyro kicked open the door and shot rapidly
“I’ve been waiting for this!” He smiled
@meepinater

The axe blade cleanly sliced through as if it was unimpeded

Connor dodged and shot a web at the gun, trying to yank it away.
Grace swung at Kyro, kicking at him.

Kyro was long gone from there, he was with Jake and Contaminater

“Be careful! I’ve been waiting for this!” He smiled “Not Jake, not your father no stupid meddlers, just me and you Connor, I’m sure Isabel will need help walking!”
Isabel’s legs would mostly be broken, she’d either have to crawl painfully or Grace would have to help her to the hospital
@meepinater

‘Exorcist’ picked her up

He was nowhere near where they were

He rushed over tracking her via the communication device

It had been mostly broken, by the time he’d have got there it’d have been too late, even worse for him, a clumsy Berserker had got in his way

Instead of wasting time with talking the black knight drove his axe into the flesh of the berserker

“Grace, go! Get Isabel to a hospital!” Connor told his apprentice.
Grace nodded and grabbed Isabel, helping her to walk towards a hospital.
Connor faced Kyro and threw a punch at him.

The berserker tightly grabbed him but it was too late, The Berserker’s huge falling body would’ve crushed them both
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“It’s always my face isn’t it!” Kyro growls, moving it back into place “I heard about your poor mother…” He pauses, smiling “She was weak, like Isabel, like your apprentice and soon to be like you!” He grabs Connor by his throat

Isabel holds Grace, limping away
@meepinater

The black knight carved the body in half with its blade simply walking through it

Grace continued helping Isabel.
“Come on. You’ve got this.” She reassured her.

Connor gasped and kicked at Kyro with both legs.

“But-but-” She feels worried but smiles at Grace “Thanks, he really picked a good apprentice, miss…”
Wait… If she’s Connor’s apprentice does that technically mean she’s her apprentice as well?

“I’ve never seen so much fight in you!” Kyro replies, his knees ache but he smiles “Is it the thought of your dead mother?”
@meepinater

Grace smiles back.
“So you’re the girlfriend, right?” She asked.

Connor screams in rage and kicks again, harder.

“I guess I was…” she pauses “Kyro and my father killed me though, Millie says he was never the same afterwards, I think I felt something for him since he bumped into me once” she starts to chuckle “You know, I think he’s been one of the guys in my life who’s actually been nice to me!”

“So I was correct!” Kyro licks his lips and smiles, he is on the floor “Your mother’s death makes you angrier!” Kyro looks at Connor “Was it your fault? Did you tell anyone that?”
@meepinater

Grace smiles.
“Well… I’m sure you two will get together again.”

Connor punches at Kyro, filled with rage.

Isabel smiles back

“You seem weaker than our previous fights!” Kyro sighs “Your impulse is gone, I feel less hatred from you, perhaps you believe you are safe as your Girlfriend and Apprentice are safe…” he pauses “But I have friends you see, friends who will hunt down and kill yours, well not friends, I have no friends!” He lies down “It seems everyone is leaving you!” Kyro laughs maniacally “You know what? Maybe I’ll go after your dad next!”
@meepinater

Justin backed away from Kyro, blasting sand at him as the Ankh began to glow. “Stay back!” he warned

@Bramsley
Richard curiously observed Beetle’s sudden slow movements, wavering for a moment.

@meepinater
White Hood was knocked back by the blade, grunting as he fired a powerful Unibeam at Bruce and Katrina.

Necros fired a powerful Eyebeam at Connor and Grace.

@Runa
@jayzor17
several aliens charged at Project: Novus and Marissa from behind.

@Jcton
“Do it now! Fire the laser!” Richard shouted to the celestials.