2059: The Invasion

OFT seizes the now birdlike inspector by its throat “I don’t like killing at the best of times…” He begins “…Though between you and I this doesn’t seem like the best of times…” slowly raising the inspector closer to his head “One final question

“I have a question!” The Inspector spits “Get back to the retirement home!”
Oft would realise the inspector probably didn’t know what a question was, he didn’t know much actually “You’re dumber than Kyro, grandpa!”
@Bramsley

Enigma’s voice chimed in
“Send him to me and I can skulljack him”

No point…” replied OFT “He’s clearly not trusted with anything so you’ll only waste time and bandwidth.” OFT’s head snaps back to the Inspector “Are you familiar with the British Rock band Black Sabbath… in particular their lead singer Ozzy Osbourne?” a smile slowly curling across his lips.

“Black sabbath?” He asks “How old are you? I mean you look 100000!”
@Bramsley

OFT just grins… and bites down onto the Inspector’s head before tearing it from his body and spitting it on the floor “Something like that.

The inspector dies

Ooc: typo, sorry
Ic:
Connor panted with rage, before kicking at Kyro one last time.

1 Like

Kyro dies
@meepinater

Ooc: that was anticlimatic.
Ic:
Connor breathes heavily, before turning and stumbling over to where Isabel and Grace were.
“Whoa, you okay?” Grace asked him
Connor began to nod, then shook his head, then shrugged.

1 Like

OOC: Hey! I thought two words would make it more climatic

IC:
“Where is he?” Isabel asks Connor “Did he get away?”
@meepinater

Connor opened his mouth to speak.
“I k-k-”
He tried again. “He got k-k-k-”
He sunk down to his knees, bowing his head.

Isabel pats his back
“He killed hundreds of people…” she pauses “I don’t want to make it sound right but I’m proud of you, and I imagine my mother is too” She kisses his cheek “I love you, you’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met”
@meepinater

Connor shook his head.
“I k-killed him.” He sputtered. He looked up at Isabel.
“I killed your dad. How can that be okay?”
Grace sat and listened.

“If you hadn’t killed him you’d have died as well, then I’d have felt responsible and it’d have gone on again…” she sighs “It was his fault he got himself killed, not yours!”

@meepinater
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika (I tag myself so I feel more popular)

Connor nodded.
He leaned his head on Isabel’s shoulder.
Grace smiled.
“Well, I’ll let you two have some alone time… i better go help clean up the last of the aliens.”
She shot a web and swung off.

“Well, I might need some help walking!” Isabel chuckles “He did destroy my legs!”
@meepinater

“Right.” Connor helped her stand up.

“Don’t worry, we can still talk!” She smirks “Did Kyro say anything up there?”
@meepinater

“Lot’s of things…” Connor shuddered.
“He… never mind.”