30 Minute Moc(s)?

So, for this to work, I want suggestions. Just nothing to complex,so it won’t look like UTTER garbage. Tomorrow, or tonight depending on how many requests I get, I will pick a suggestion and try to make a moc of that theme. So, feel free for suggestions. Also, I will post thee moc on this topic, so it doesn’t count as a “coming soon” topic.
Thanks for suggestions.
Okay, I finished this earlier. Introducing Shuma the Theif. A skeleton that had its spirit put back in its body. He is a cunningman, with speed many can’t compare to. Anyway, here he is.

Back shot

Head shot, including my fat hand. I think I’m gonna work on this character a bit, and keep him. Should I do one next Saturday? Please leave critism, questions, answers, and suggestions in the comments.

1 Like

I think these are ok, since they’re basically request topics

Also, I suggest giving it a stand.

1 Like

make a meme ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

Make a skeleton but don’t use the skull masks from the 2015 sets. :upside_down:
(using the skull spider masks as shoulder armor is ok tho)

1 Like

Build a Lobster.

One that may, or may not have nefarious intentions, and be a ruler…

4 Likes

Build a chainsaw out of CCBS bones.

or make a Potato-flavored muffin man.

Or build a celebrity

3 Likes

Make a Mirror-verse iteration of a G2 character. For example, the minions of an evil Ekimu, Protectors influenced by Makuta or Toa revamps done by Makuta.

2 Likes

This basically ^

1 Like

OK, thee challenge that was drawn was @Toa_Distraxx s challenge to make a skele man without 2015 skull masks. I will start T 10:45 my time, and end at 11:15. Wish me luck!

1 Like

That was @Toa_Distraxx challenge, not mine. Mine was G2 reinterpreted. Good luck regardless!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Wouldn’t that double the time to make it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

how about you try to make an elven like Toa
not Christmas Elves but instead Fantasy Elves
you can include stuff like
a bow
a nature theme
and other stuff elves are famous for

2 Likes

They’re cool, but I think you need to calm down with the Stands.

4 Likes

Pictures will be delayed since I’m going to a party, be back soon.

For the next one make something using ccbs bones but not using ccbs shells as armor.

1 Like

but stands aren’t in the bionicle universe what

5 Likes

Does the creator of this topic even know what a stand even is though?:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Ye, although I haven’t watched JoJo’s bizarre adventure.