366 Days of Art: The TTV Experience

May-16-16
I livestreamed last night/this morning(? it was until like 12:30am) and this is the only drawing that matters.

I’ll post something on my Twitter and like all my other social media accounts lol.
I rarely livestream though so lol.

19 Likes

What is that monstrosity?

1 Like

It isn’t a monstrosity, It’s a piece of art!

Love the cheese hair/hat thing :joy:

5 Likes

It’s… it’s… beautifuuuuuuuul.

How does one know when you livestream?

i get the feeling this would happen if Peridot’s gem was cracked

1 Like

this is the greatest work of art I have ever seen.

5 Likes

That’s pretty trippy.

4 Likes

behold

the official mascot of wisconsin

9 Likes

oh, hey there

18 Likes

What is reality anymore. I just don’t know.

May-17-16
it’s lloyd

33 Likes

That’s very accurate.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back when Candy was the most important thing in life as opposed to being the chosen one and saving the world

2 Likes

I meant to reply to this when I saw it, but I was in virginia for my sister’s wedding, and there was no internet most of the time. So yeah…

Yay, I actually made someone laugh! Made my day hearing people thought that was funny. …even though it was an actual event… so… is that a good thing that people are laughing?
begins overthinking everything about how to socialize.

3 Likes

In this illustration, you can truly see the rage in his eyes and his lust for- wait waitwhat? :stuck_out_tongue:

Naw, but it looks pretty accurate to the episode. I actually laughed people hard upon seeing this, so I guess you accomplished something there.
Nice! :smiley:

1 Like

Ah yes, back when Lloyd was not the most annoying, needless, stupid, needlessly developed deus ex machina of a character,

Great art BTW.

5 Likes

So FRIGGIN CEWTE!

May-18-16
This was just supposed to be a warmup, yet here I am, turning it into an entire painting.

28 Likes

Looks pretty swage prpl

3 Likes