3D Printed Gravity Toa Tool

As you probably could guess from the title, I have 3D printed a Gravity Toa Tool. First of all I’d like to mention that the design is not mine! This is based on an artwork by Ferain on Deviantart, link to the picture here!

here it is:

On the original artwork it’s one pice, but I decided to split it into four, for attatchement and printing reasons. Here is a picture of the 3D model I made

More pictures here!

So if anyone has any feedbacks or comments, feel free to share your thoughts! ^^

Also I really like making 3D models, but are not very talented at drawing. So if you have a tool/weapon scetch and want me to make a model of it, feel free to contact me :wink:

50 Likes

hay thats pretty cool

2 Likes

It looks pretty thick for what I suposse its an axe

Or not, I cant really tell

1 Like

This is sweet man! Any idea how it would work in-universe?

1 Like

@Asriel I’m pretty sure it’s a hammer :stuck_out_tongue:

@legomaster1378 haven’t actually thought about that. Maybe you can swing it at the ground and make people nearby fall? Or hit someone at a specific spot, so that part of the body becomes heavier? just some quick ideas :imp:

1 Like

I see one side being a hammer, but the other one? Well maybe it could work as a pickaxe

2 Likes

That side is probably a pickaxe folded down, but maybe a bit too thick now that I think about it… :worried:

1 Like

Very neat! Looks like something the official designers would’ve made!

2 Likes

Nice job. It looks very “bionicle-ish”.

2 Likes

This is so cool! Definitely captures that early Bionicle aesthetic; reminds me a lot of Vahki staffs. My only problem with it is that both sides look like the “right” side. You could use each half individually as a weapon and it would look good. So when both are together, it kinda looks upside down no matter how I look at it. Regardless, I like it!

3 Likes

That looks really nice. I’d love to see it painted.

2 Likes

I would like one of these sorts of things, but would like to make it myself, so I was wondering if you could give me a couple type, like how to get the axle shapes right and whatnot.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 I see what you mean, thanks for the feedback ^^
I guess you can use both individually, like this:

@Zero Don’t have the equipment for that :frowning:

@Jakanader I don’t know how to get the axle shapes right (or pin holes). Theese are very loose, they barely sit at all. And the pin holes are too small.

5 Likes

Its reasons like this that I really need to get a 3D printer.

3 Likes

I’ll have to improvise, then! I’ll tell you if I find a way.

2 Likes

Awesome, it really has that classic feel to it, like something you’d see with the Vahki or Piraka.

2 Likes

Impressive

2 Likes

that’s an awesome design

3 Likes

Nice! These look like ACTUAL weapons.

2 Likes

I want a pair.

2 Likes