403 Forbidden popping up (again)

Ok, I primarily use mobile, and I have been getting this whenever I do practically ANYTHING…
i have never been this unamused

has it…
has it stopped?

#well that is a nope

6 Likes

It worse. I tried to like a post and it popped up.

it also stops images being posted as well

1 Like

Meanwhile I dont get this message at all.

I used to get it.

But that was 2 years ago, back when the boards went down every other week.

1 Like

Dunno, I remember the phrase more than the number and I don’t really encounter that often. It’s probably been more than once but I’m pretty sure it happened yesterday and to memory it’s the only time it’s happened. I have had many run-ins with 403 though.

When I get 502 it’s usually for a solid 20 minutes before I can get back to the Boards, but with 403, it’s usually not quite as bad. It happens multiple times in a row for posts, likes, everything, but it either hits in full or not at all for me, so at least sometimes I’m safe from it.

Apparently not this time though. Four times in a row, my word.

2 Likes

I haven’t had it in about a year and it popped-up for me out of the blue yesterday.

I suggest we reverse the polarities.

3 Likes

It’s happened to me a lot too e.e

AND THEN WHEN I GO ON THIS TOPIC IT’S LIKE 90% GONE

1 Like

Keeps happening when doing virtually anything on the boards; posting, liking comments, clicking links, etc…

11 Likes

Yeah, the boards are almost unusable.

5 Likes

Another glitch I keep having that I read the posts of a topic and they are still marked unread.

7 Likes

Yeah I’m getting that too.

The boards are literally falling apart now.

3 Likes

16 Likes

It’s annoying, but I’m sure the team is doing all they can to fix it. They don’t like it any more than we do, and, if nothing else, these threads tend to end up spawning some hilarious jokes.

Pic related.

11 Likes

maybe because YOU are the cause
/s

#dangitigotit

Oh good, it’s not just me…

ALso, this is apparently the only place I can post.

Yep, it’s really annoying.

Usually after trying to click “Like” or “Reply” 3 or 4 times, you should go to a different tab for about 15 minutes and then come back and keep trying.