403 Forbidden popping up (again)

Eh, it is very annoying. I get at least 5 of them each time I try to post something now.

4 Likes

I honestly wish that there was a “get lost” or an “enough” button or something because “ok” just seems like i’m conceding to this bully and accepting its supreme power over me. :triumph:

14 Likes

I tried to like this post, but then it said 403 forbidden, and probably when I hit reply it will do it again.

Good news, everyone.

We have located the source of the 403 issues. Steps are being taken to fix it, however I do not know how long that may take. But it is actively being worked on, so please, continue to be patient.

Thank you.

20 Likes

sweet, thanks to you all behind the scenes!

2 Likes

Thanks to the staff for working on this, they’re usually very fast at recognizing and responding to bugs and the like, especially considering how few of you there are that run this place. I appreciate the level of quality that these message boards consistently maintain.

Though apparently 403 isn’t as grateful as we are, since it doesn’t approve of me posting this “thank you.”

9 Likes

Or one where you just keep clicking it and it keeps coming back up… wait… that already exists!

5 Likes

I just tried to flag a post for it being off-topic
403 decided otherwise

6 Likes

403 wants the site to burn.

After a couple days of troubleshooting and some back and forth with our providers we believe we may have determined the issue and are looking into implementing a fix.

Thank you all for being patient during this time, I understand how frustrating it is when things don’t work (especially with this error since it practically makes this site unusable). Trust us, we’re frustrated by it too.

When something major like this happens there isn’t always one immediate solution that will solve the problem, so just know that we’re working on it and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

21 Likes

Why are they orange? Is it just me?

9 Likes

no, it’s everyone.

1 Like

CHANGE IT BACK :sob:

1 Like

hey, is the 403 error really caused by CunningCondor? Because CunningCondor (or someone who wants people to think they are CunningCondor) is claming that they caused the 403 error to happend on TTV as revenge for being stalked and cyber bullied by the TTV cast.

2 Likes

There is still one glitch where I read a topic and it is still marked unread.

8 Likes

And when you look at a new topic, but it remains new later.

2 Likes

That could just be the new website. I’ve got the old website style on and it doesn’t look like that.

What if I fixes the 409 though?

~W12~

1 Like

Of course not. It’s just an error caused by an incompatibility with our old code and the new update that went live recently, so we’re having to rewrite some functions. (Which is why you might be seeing some minor graphical changes while we work on this).

13 Likes