A Bionicle Set you wish could've been bigger or better

yes, those just didn’t take up enough space in my room.

2 Likes

Mata Nui/Makuta (Teridax). How cool would it have been to see a 36 inch UCS Great Spirit Robot!! It would have been expensive, though…

2 Likes

An updated form of takanuva nuva with an upgraded form of an inika build

-TERMINXX

We more or less got this with the 2008 Takanuva. He had an inika build as his base. Albeit enlarged.

I know what you’re saying, but I mean like just a regular sized upgraded inika, not shaq edition…

1 Like

I liked the larger version. There’s always the stars version if you didn’t like the big one.

Dude the shaq version was awesome, but the stars was an insult takanuva, but still think an update would have been awesome…

I think everyone wants bigger Bionicle Stars.

5 Likes

I wish we could’ve seen, a mech-suit style set that an Inika build could fit in. Kinda like the Exo-Toa, but about the size of the Jetrax-T6.
That could have been the coolest.

6 Likes

The lack of joints in the Mata and nuva make them look small compared to the inika and metru. I was going to put all the toas of ice next to each other and noticed that the inika looked huge compared to the nuva. I ended putting up the nuva only and matorans.

2 Likes

that would be amazing

I second this

I agree with Gali and Onua, well actually, the mistika and phantoka could have looked more like their old selves than how they ended up, as a matter of fact, I found this picture on deviantart that proves they could have been better

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure this has been said at least 10 times but: THE BIONICLE (not very bright)STARZ!

1 Like

Did this person do more of these?

I think he did one for Tahu, but it’s not as detailed as Lewa’s

1 Like

Would have enjoyed a bigger Makuta/Teridax set at some point considering his only version was matched in size by most the Toa.

The stars I personally felt would have worked better as Toa-sized or Titans, though I understand it was a last minute thing.

5 Likes

No. Gadunka is every bit as fulfilling as the adverts made him.

So… My brother has been working on making an awesomer version of Tahu Stars. You guys will see. :smiley:

1 Like

I look forward to it

1 Like

Update: He took it apart. :frowning: