A Community Toa Team Project (Based on the Makuta One)

I guess I should expand upon my team’s story. This team is a secret Toa team that operates on Okoto. They control some of the more ephemeral elements of reality.

Gravid, Master of Gravity

Gravidd, Master of Gravity
Founder of the Toa Pahu, Gravidd is a reserved, wise, and somewhat sarcastic warrior. He acted as guardian of the mask of a certain insane demigod for years until a renegade villager stole it under his watch. Gravidd recruited the other five Toa to stop Diaa’s ensuing rampage across Okoto.

Vej, Master of Lightning

Vej, Master of Lightning
Vej is a volatile, pessimistic, and impulsive Toa. Years ago, Vej attempted to use a stolen mask to overthrow Ekimu and Makuta. He was imprisoned in a thunderhead until the two brothers fell into slumber. Vej is one of the most difficult of the Pahu to work with. He is rather selfish, and does not care about the island. In truth he is only trying to stop Diaa since refraining would result in his death.

Teera, Master of Shade

Teera, Master of Shade
Teera is a quiet and pensive Toa who has a better understanding of strategy and tactics than do the others. She has the ability to create illusions from shadow and travel rapidly in darkness. She was once a philosopher before gaining control over shadow. While she desires appreciation from the other Toa, she is able to repress her emotions and make sound judgements in combat.

Gaxello, drawing an arrow

Gaxello, Master of Spirit
Gaxello is a heroic and proud warrior who once acted as Ekimu and Makuta’s guardian. He has the ability to activate his spirit form, becoming invulnerable to physical attacks and gaining telepathy and the ability to control individuals of weak spirit. Gaxello is a bit of a prankster, often using his powers to mess with his comrades. Nevertheless, his years of experience have molded him into a selfless individual.

Krona, Master of Time

Krona, Master of Time
Krona is a compassionate, optimistic, and caring individual. She used to be a historian before she was chosen to protect the temple of time. She has the ability to slow, speed, or reverse time at the cost of her energy. Her abandon of self has found her a place in her all of her comrades hearts. Of note, she is really the only member of the Toa Pahu who Vej actually likes.

Exim, Master of Energy

Exim, Master of Energy
The leader of the Toa Pahu, Exim is also the oldest of the team. He is an ancient warrior who has seen many battles. Despite this level of experience, he is still a little reckless in battle, often taking risks. He has the ability to increase or decrease the kinetic energy of objects near him, and he can use his Kusarigama to extend the range of his powers. Of note, he can use his powers to create and launch plasma from his hands.

So, those are the Toa Pahu. They are essentially a team of Toa formed to fight Diaa.

6 Likes

I really like those mocs. Those look amazing as well as their story is interesting and in depth. Really cool

1 Like

My other Toa team,
The Toa Kotulsis

Karo

The leader of the team and a Toa of Magnetism. He’s extremely intuitive and very quiet, and has a leaderly air about him. Karo is close friends with Rezan and Ansameli.

Ansameli

A shy and reclusive Toa of Psionics. Extremely timid and physically below average, one would think Ansameli would make a bad Toa. However, she destroys expectations with terrifying fits of rage and devastating mental attacks.

Rezan

A former Karzahni-toran and a Toa of Plasma, Rezan is also a skilled mechanic, and acts as a medic for the team. He enjoys peace and quiet and hates misfortune being suffered by any being.

Kielor

An absent-minded Toa of Ice, Kielor is what can only be called a gentle giant. He possesses heavy, high-grade armor, and wields huge weapons with little to no stress, and has a huge supply of energy. He doesa however, have a case of short term memory loss, and can be infuriatingly passive at times.

Vitdura

An extroverted and showy Toa of Fire. He always likes to talk with people, no matter his mood. Vitdura also likes to show off to others, and demonstrates so as often as he can.

Mareela

A serious and dignified Toa of Water. Mareela underwent a severe personality change following the splitting of the Toa Kotulsis into two, and felt she was somewhat responsible for it. She is also experienced with training rookie Toa, and has a strong control over her elemental powers.

Also, I seriously recommend making a list for these Teams, @Matt.

4 Likes

The don’t all have to be Toa right :stuck_out_tongue:

My team is a ragtag bunch that formed after forming of Sphearus magna as protectors of the new world.

First up Nisill, the amnesiac.

Nisill lost her elemental powers during the Great cataclysm when her suva was destroyed and in the conflicts that followed she suffered significant damage that left her with little to no memory of the life she had lived. She may not have elemental powers but she is as skillful with her mask of shrinking as a Toa of water is at swimming.

Farnix, the giant.

A Toa of magnetism in an Exo-Toa that he may have permanently magnetized to his body. Farnix is the walking shield of the team, watching over them like the Matoran they protect.

Quark, the Vorox.

Quark hails from the northern tribes of Vorox though it’s easy to mistake them for their southern brethren due to their rather jittery nature and reluctance to talk. Quark is an excellent sentry and scout for the team and their gifted elemental control over stone (or at least sand) has proved helpful on many occasion.

Vitalis, the leader.

Vitalis is a warrior to her very core, infact she may be more at home in the gladiatorial arenas of the agori but she leads this team to make amends for failing her last and loosing them to the forces of the Barraki. .

3 Likes

So I’ll create a list 'cause it’ll make this more organized, and to start @Matt off.
Also because

Anyways, here we go.

@Gilahu - The Toa Wistak
Consisting of Toa Irodono of Fire, Toa Rokan of Stone, Toa Wosh of Ice, Toa Gowa of Air, Toa Noriika of Water and Toa Lanodo of Earth.

@MSEP - The Toa Pahu
Consisting of Gravidd, Master of Gravity, Vej, Master of Lightning, Teera, Master of Shade, Gaxello, Master of Spirit, and Exim, Master of Energy.

@Windfall - The Toa Aonalgin
Consisting of Toa Orokul of Iron, Toa Tusval of Gravity, Toa Vahna of Light, Toa Oto of Sonics, Toa Luoya of Plantlife, and Toa Zasere of Lightning.

@ToaPyren - The Toa Avon
Consisting of Toa Ganos of Fire, Toa Kartes of Ice, Toa Jalin of Water, Chara, Toa Kylos of Earth and Toa Pyren of Air.

@Windfall - The Toa Kotulsis
Consisting of Toa Karo of Magnetism, Toa Ansameli of Psionics, Toa Rezan of Plasma, Toa Lielor of Ice, Toa Vitdura of Fire, and Toa Mareela of Water.

@thefallenfell - Un-Named Ragtag Team from Spherus Magna
Consisting of Nisill, Farnix, Quark, and Vitalis.

I would suggest @Matt copy and paste this into the main post and keep adding to it, in case you don’t know how to edit your posts, click on the pencil icon and you should be set from here on out. :smile:

1 Like

I just ordered parts from eBay so hopefully I can add my own mocs to the mix

1 Like