A Rahkshi-Toa fusion?

I’ve been making some conceptual lore of My character, here’s the rough concept of it:

A Kraata somehow possesses the body of a Toa, fusing with it, causing a Rahkshi-like creature to be created. Great Psychological and spiritual conflict within them rages as the Rahkshi half of the being suddenly comes face to face with the Memories of the old Toa, as bits of their personality shine through. Will these memories cause the Rahkshi half to see the light? Or will the Toa’s side succumb to the Shadow?

This has brewing as a concept for a while now, a few have likened it to Kraana and the Hordika. Though I feel My concept is an untried variation. Would love feedback and advice so that I make it canonically consistent so I can develop it further.

8 Likes

this concept makes quite a lot of sense, considering that the Kraata only need an armour suit so it feels like they should be able to use a dead people/creatures bodies as an armour suit. neat concept really made me think about rahkshi

1 Like

Yeah! However, the Toa’s muscles and organs wont be dead, itll be more like the Kraata taking over the muscles and latching on to the organic parts of the Toa. Similar to Brain Attack from Hero Factory, but the Kraata is the senior partner in the control and cannot be removed.

3 Likes

I believe a kraata is linked to its Makuta, so the will of that being factors in as well. Would be quite a trick for the Toa to overcome it. Also, stage 7 kraata have equivalent intellectual capacity of a Toa, so it’s arguably possible they could navigate positive morality, but between it’s state as a full-shadow being and it’s susceptibility to its Makuta’s will, evil tendencies would be a tough bug to shake, for both the Toa (literally) and the kraata.