A Random Lego Piece Appeared!

I found a hau nuva at a baseball field and a kurakh spear at a school.

I found a red fire piece under a table at school.

I once found a trans-orange stud piece on my elementary school’s playground. Nothing too special.

1 Like

Found a Silver Avokhii in a random alley back in 2007.

8 Likes

The Illuminati called. They want it back.

5 Likes

I found a bunch of studs in an old box in my basement this past weekend.

Don’t know if this counts as a LEGO piece, but I found a grey baseplate at a cabin my family rented some years ago. There were no LEGO pieces or sets around so it was pretty much useless there. So…I took it, and I use it proudly. XD
-Oonie

3 Likes

I found a LEGO police man minifig in a bush. I found a knife piece in the playground at school. And finally, I found a 01/03 Jaller mask at school. It was my first 01 mask so it was very special. It is also the only one of those things that I have to this day.

I found a complete Bohrok Kal once at camp

2 Likes

Hmmm… well, this one was lucky as all getgo but I found a fully intact factory sealed Kurahk at my aunt’s house while helping her clean the attic, complete with the little disc as well as a shadow Kraata. Apparently she had meant to give it to me about 12 years ago and lost it, and we found it… not necessarily in public but it was still pretty cool.

5 Likes

Did you take it, tho?

yeah. it was half buried and it was obvious it had been there a long time

2 Likes

Well thats what I call being lucky, once I found a bunch of system pieces thrown in a road, yes I picked them up and got verbally attacked by three drivers at least

6 Likes

I’m going to imagine that the insults were worth it for the pieces.

2 Likes

Actually yes, since a bunch of those minifigs were clonetroopers that got a home in my small army(at most 25 clone troopers)

5 Likes

I once found an Indiana Jones minifigure (minus the hat and whip) in a parking lot. I also found a complete clone trooper minifigure under a chair at a Starbucks.

2 Likes