A TTV Boards Story F-F-F-FOURQUEL?!: Signups [CLOSED!! Story has Concluded!!!]

hehehehehehehehe

I hope you’ve been reading Book of Dreams

2 Likes

Aw yeah I’m in on this!

I’m still male (but you probably already knew that).

1 Like

nods with vigor

5 Likes

Let’s do it again

-gender male
Boom all the info McGick needs

pls don’t make me a skeleton again, actually know what maybe I’ll post my self moc to give you more to work with unless of course I’m not in it

3 Likes

Opting out of this one Ghid, my hands are quite full.

However I will be waiting to see what else is on the dish course.

5 Likes

I would like to opt in to this story. If you want info on my selfmoc (my account pic), he’s a Toa of Stone with twin swords that glow orange. He wears the Kanohi Weha, (I don’t know what it does), and can also control sand.

4 Likes

May i join?

Hey, just a heads up: if you want in, you might want to provide some basic information about yourself such as gender and maybe some character traits so that Ghid has something to work with in case he decides to add you.

Also, I’m definitely not writing this to keep this topic at the top of the feed so that more people see it and join. Not at all. Not in the slightest.

Also also, Diero, where you at? The fourth book won’t be nearly as good without the funny tall cowboy skeleton man in it

6 Likes

@DuneToa is a Toa with an Inika-build construction. He is known for having explored many deserts, searching for the Ornithopter that was lost while carrying a treasure trove of Golden masks. He is sometimes very wordy in his speech, and likes reading almost to a fault, sometimes bringing long novels such as The Lord of the Rings on his trips to read.

1 Like

I’m not so sure. So far nothing from my original character sheet seems to have been used other than the first two and maybe the “unbreakable bones” thing.

2 Likes

*deadsperado

5 Likes

Well, same goes for me.

But as far as I understand, everything besides the gender is optional:

2 Likes

I guess my crippling milk addiction will never get proper representation then

4 Likes

And my coconut hatred… what a shame

6 Likes

coconuts have milk in them hmmmmm

maybe the true reason you seem to hate me so much in the books is because we have different opinions over milk

6 Likes

alright it’s canon

3 Likes

@MakutaOisli
Traits:
Loves video games
Is addicted to reading and writing
Worries too much
Shouts alot
Is blunt
Hates a good portion of social media platforms (I do however love TTV Message Boards cuz its awesome)

Thats it.

4 Likes

Ghib uses makooti oisli to hammer down the weebs
(Circa 1890, colorized)

6 Likes

This is why the McToran RPs are irredeemable

Not because they were hot flaming garbage, or because they were thinly-veiled power fantasies, but because they dared to trample and delete the greatest post of all time

If anybody knows anybody who should totally be in the books, feel free to ping them here (I miss pakari and wild) but only once is enough. There’s no member limit for this one, so let’s make it interesting, shall we?

5 Likes