A TTV Boards Story THE THREEQUEL: Signups [CLOSED!! (again) STORY IS BECOME REAL!!!]

You can have a ridiculous plot that still makes sense narratively
Case in point: my life

5 Likes

I feel this doesn’t help your case

1 Like

Appearance: honestly, the way you had me in the og story (hoodie girl who might have earphones) works fine.

1 Like

What does “I’m in”, “sign me up”, “put me in”, “let me in” even mean!?
You’re not even trying! Let me show you how it’s done:

Oh four-eyed majesty, owner of the world’s most beautiful teeth, ultimate weeb slayer, highest of all emperors, could you generously grant me, a mere mortal, the chance to become a part of your unquestionably glorious story?

Alright, with that done, let me provide some information about myself.

Uh…

I’m a guy,
I’m tall, so I keep bumping smaller doorframes and low-hanging lamps with my forehead,
I’m rather sarcastic,
I spend too much time on a forum dedicated to a dead toyline,
I’m not, in fact, a furry, but several people think that I am because of that stupid mask that I decided to give my self-MOC five years ago,
I hate coconuts, literally everything about them disturbs me.

That’s it.

Oh, wait, no, it isn’t! If you don’t add me, I won’t be mad at you, but what I will do in this case is I’ll start watching anime, but why should such a minor detail bother you, right?

6 Likes

Do not … quivers in barely controlled rage … do not ever think you can out-ghidevote me. Me, the ONLY scribe deemed worthy, the ONLY one who has seen the true ghlory of the ALMIGHTY ONE.

2 Likes

Meh, this is uninteresting.

And this is hardly poetic. Looks more like Danny Devito portraying an M&M. Or perhaps that was my fever dream and not a real commercial.

I don’t see why I should-

well played.

6 Likes

Hardly? You give him too much credit. It’s at least seventeen of Ghid’s infinitely large teeth away from being within miles of hardly.

2 Likes

You give yourself too much credit, Simp.

1 Like

You clearly don’t know the ghidictionary.

1 Like

Prove it

1 Like

You already did.

The correct word is “devotee”.

1 Like

my one adopted and also my one not in any way one of my children, let us not bicker over semantics. only let us bring more of the world into my thrall, to partake in the next book of _____.

3 Likes

He started it!

But sure Whatever you say, my emperor

1 Like

It will be done.

1 Like

THAT MEANS CAN IT, SHORTY

for the unaware, this is an attempt at humor and I am not actually shouting at n01inparticular. we both have no taste in entertainment and this is how we try to compensate.

6 Likes

I don’t see how that’s supposed to help, but you are the emperor.

5 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking:
Hmph. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Wait. :no_mouth:
No. :open_mouth:
How. :scream:

How did I not realise my favourite character (the axle of a car), from my favourite chapter-was me!!!

I beg you, your lordship to forgive me doubting your competent incompetence for even a moment.

Edit: I came to this conclusion without reading No1 or Wingers comments btw.

6 Likes

You. are. A .car.

1 Like

Yes, the axle of a ford. Boy, my creativity has hit an all-time lo-

uh… I mean high! Because I’m so smart.

I think.

4 Likes

I don’t usually involve myself with these kinds of topics.

But I won’t refuse the opportunity to criticize my own characterization.

Count me in.

I am male, and for the purposes of this document I should be critical, but not outright mean.

1 Like