A TTV Boards Story TWO: Signups (Closed! Story has begun!)

Then you can start on book three, which is obviously superior because it has me in it! :smiley:

Actually it takes place in lake Eerie.

5 Likes

10/10 best place

As part of my Boards Story project, I’m coming back to clarify character appearances for those who desire to be in-the-know:

Ghid - The One To Trust, a brilliantly glowing deity of pure light and awesome power. Clearly trustworthy in his commands and comments.
Atobe_Brick - Now where could this fellow be hiding?
Kraata - A sentient pair of lovely drapes, or some kind of carpet, or I dunno why don’t you ask him?
GX_05 - A massive machine specifically mimicking something in its design.
rainsong - A silent figure, rusted into place by unending rain and its tragic song.
Chronicler - A large worm-like creature, with multiple arms and a writing tablet, constantly penning the adventures of… You!
Axelford - A disgruntled metal pole with a blatant bend in the middle. Incredibly sensitive about the topic.
Sonus - The Sun, but a bit confused, and quite vindictive. Hopefully someone can set him right.
Lesnichiy - A robot lad with a very bright noggin. Surely he means no harm, however.
OraNui - The Chronicler for Lesnichiy. I’m certain that if he does anything against You, it’s not his fault.

3 Likes

Of me?! Well I knew that unintentionally drawing Yuo as an anime highschooler was a great idea!

I mean bad idea, terrible idea… but I’m keeping that design now.

I like how all those descriptions are both helpful and extremely unhelpful at the same time. Now I’ll have fun trying to figure out how to depict “The Sun, but a bit confused, and quite vindictive” in a drawing format

1 Like

Ah neat

1 Like

You’re really making me want to force myself to create official character art

Or you could just yknow

read the book

for a more detailed depiction

This is only a synopsis version for those who didn’t pick up on the details. It should be no problem for the ultimate BoD theorist.

2 Likes

Not that that would be a bad idea…

Unlikely.

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 10.49.16 AM
I’ve been lied to

2 Likes

4 Likes

That is post 131

4 Likes

3 Likes