A TTV Boards Story TWO: Signups (Closed! Story has begun!)

I mean what else would you call it? Might as well accept the inevitable

i have done goofed in my spelling. now that it has been quoted, however, i am unable to fix it in good conscience. i lament my short-lived respectability.

1 Like

I know. What a bunch of weebs.

2 Likes

look, i only watched a few episodes of gurren lagan-

1 Like

you are so not getting in

3 Likes

look man i have repented
i went to tibet and meditated for like a year
then, i found enlightenment
i saw the face of gabe newell
he said to me,
‘i know, it’s been a hard day’s night
you’ve been focusing well
you should be sleeping like a log
but there is no time
go to yokohama
you know what must be done’
that week 1,000 weebs were crippled for life
i then came home and listened to country music for three days straight
i love zack brown band
studio trigger can go die

4 Likes

All that’s mediocre at best but THIS

3 Likes

you left them alive

5 Likes

how else were they to suffer? death has never been the worst thing the likes of us can do. you out of all people should know that.

2 Likes

why, you would have the power to kill him.

3 Likes

also,

do not assume I was complementing your status

lords and king, emperors and gods… but only one ghid

3 Likes

I’m guessing that I didn’t make the cut then.

1 Like

You mean to say there’s more than one Good Guy? You are mere scum at the feet of the mighty Good Guy. Those sets and MOCs of him? They are idols that the likes of people like you worship at the foot of. There are only three beings more powerful than he, and I can guarantee, you are not one of them.
Me? I’m his PR agent. And I can guarantee, you don’t want to see him angry. How you can tell if I’m writing something is if it’s properly capitalized.

1 Like

You blaspheme.

Or you jest. The Sixteenth Scribe will give you one chance to save yourself by claiming this avenue of escape.

Otherwise you will burn under the eternal radiance of the Emperor of Emperors.

1 Like

English? Plus, I’m getting paid to say this stuff. Good Guy and I are two separate entities that both happen to have access to this account, one of them also happening to be an Eldritch deity. The best way to think of it is that I am Etnurb/gunk, and he is… well, Good Guy.

3 Likes

Well. As tempted as I am to reply to this a week late, might as well see how I die. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rainsong, female, you can make fun of my posting habits as much as you want, uh… idk, give me a nice cloak I can wrap myself up in and hide in, because why not.

3 Likes

That sounds nice. I want one of those. I wanna get one from a resale shop now.

3 Likes

Fine! I’ll make my own 'A TTV Boards Story TWO: Signups! With Blackjack! And GoodGuy2006 !

2 Likes

That would actually be nice, I would like more of these story’s