A TTV Fighting Game?

What’s that game that lets you create custom wrestling models? A little tweaking and we can have our own brawl of the boards.

1 Like

There’s the WWE games, but that’s about it. I have the most recent one I think…

I might as well make my character, based off of my self-MOC, Kaligix.
Height: Nidhiki-level
Up Special: Charges electrical blast, can be stored for up to 10 seconds
Down Special: Uses powers over gravity to sink the opponent into the ground
Side Special: Lets a random beast lunge out of a portal from the chasm which lunges forward and then retracts into the portal
Neutral Special: Clubs with tail
Dash Attack: Teleports forward and knocks opponent into the air
Taunt: Sharpens his axe and twirls it around
Regular Attacks: Hacks and slashes with his axe and claws
Grab Throws: Self-explanatory. Grab and throw

1 Like

My character would probably be my Self-MoC (unoriginality on fleek), Vivel-0RR37.

Up-Special: Krowon carries 37 upward.
Down-Special: A counter.
Side-Special: Similar to Ike’s Quick Draw.
Neutral-Special: Creates a shockwave by slamming his sword, Cerebellum, into the ground.
Dash Attack: Horizontal slash with his Cerebellum.
Taunt:
Reqular Attacks: Punches and sword swings.
Grabs and Throws: Throws fools with his raw strength.
Theme: Unfinished Battle (Xenoblade Chronicles)

1 Like

I’m not gonna get too much into details, but just know the only way to play my character properly is with the power glove.

2 Likes

A typical fighting game of the sort we are talking about is what they call “pseudo-3D” because codewise they are still just 2D games yet the graphics imitate a 3D appearance.

2 Likes

Well actually if we can find a programmer, and some one who can make an advertise thing, and any one else we might need then would could probably work with this (Sprites should be easy to learn how to make).

Lucky me I’m in a game dev class right now. (No commitments yet though).

1 Like

This may actually be a thing in a couple of years.

This would be so cool !

someone should get started on the pixel art / 3D modeling !

I’ll start the 3d modeling if some one is willing to program them for this. But be warned I’m still learning how to do all of this. Then again by the time this ever becomes a thing i will be an expert at 3D modeling.

2 Likes

If you need help I’m Learning Html and Am Pretty good a flash

1 Like

ooh this sounds really cool

-appearance:
tall, thin, non-armored human with orange Krana on his face, wields two swords

-moves:
basic sword swings, a block-counter move, a medium-light strength charged shot and a self propelling attack (like the Fox’s “fire fox” move in SSB)

-finishing move:
all other characters are slowed down (and he glows orange)

-Theme (music I assume)

(could only find the extended version… sorry)

-other things:
hi

We could have great use for you.

Yes. :smile_cat:

my character would be able to turn sideways and become invisible as one power and as another some sort of freeze attack normal height and the theme would be something like this

I’d be down for this. My character would have a basic combat move set and the ability to copy other move sets. Not quite sure what theme would be and I’m average height, so I’d say my character would be average height. If you do go through with this and decide to include me, PM me for any other specific character details you need.

But I have to say this: Personally if I was working on a game like this, I would limit the character roster to masters, mods, and admins. Nothing against the scrubs, villagers, and protectors…but there are a lot of you here. But that is just how I would do it.

Actually if this becomes a thing it’s going to have Character creation. there just no way we can really do it any other way and have it be fair for every one at the same time.

Well any other way i can see that is.

i mean you could allow

if they help provide something to the game

1 Like

I actually like that idea. and we can have them be DLC. :heart_eyes_cat:

i dont know anything i could add to the game aside from maybe a cool soundtrack (must have for any game)

1 Like