Actual 3ds games that arent puns also what games are you getting

well the title says it all which games will you all be getting, I will be getting super smash bros even though I have never played it hides in a corner

1 Like

You’ve never played smash bros.? Never? You are missing out on A LOT. Good thing you’re getting it on 3DS.

dont judge me!

1 Like

I’ll also be getting it on 3ds, unlike @Toa_potao I’ve played it a couple of times with my friend on the wii, so it’ll be fun to do that again with an even better game!

dont worry you can beat me up multiple times I dont mind losing

1 Like

Haha! What character do you reckon you’ll play the most as?

either greninja or regg- wait no online miis okay so greninja and the almighty tum- again no miis online darn
hmm I will have to think this one through longer…

1 Like

We need Super Smash Bionicle. As for the topic, I assume your talking only about 3DS games. I don’t actually own a 3DS, but my sister is willing to let me use hers. I plan on getting Tomodachi Life, Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Fire Emblem Awakening is by far one of the best 3Ds games.

I already have tomodachi life its pretty…wierd? I guess…oh and takua for smash bros 4! and I will be getting those games as well

#takuaforsmashbros!

2 Likes

I’ve got all the Zelda Games for it, even virtual console (minus Link’s Awakening). I’ve also got Pokemon Y, and Bravely Default.

I’m hoping to get Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus: Uprising soon, and I’ve pre-ordered Smash for 3DS.

Tomodachi life is the best thing, do not question it

I personally love it, I mean you can add anyone in there even LJ! which I might do and leave him without food for an entire year

2 Likes

You can only add Eljay if you give him a mask.

I can try wait better idea I give him girl clothes!

1 Like

Ah, Tomodachi Life. The one game where you can cause an awkward love triangle between Paula Deen, Wilford Brimley, and Orson Welles. Do not ask why I’m trying to do this. I’m just evil like that.

1 Like

wait I know I will put the entire cast of ttv on there make half of them girls and then see what happens (viper will remain the same)

1 Like

Yes… But WilfordBrimleyXPaulaDeenXOrsonWelles2014! Do you ship it?

2 Likes

let me make a tomodachi life topic real quick

1 Like

now its there

1 Like