Ad’Bewaba

I swapped a bunch of different masks with this one. Which is the best, do you think?

Alts

Prisma

43 Likes

I think the best one is the Avohkii. Where are the hands from?

The moc is awesome. I really like the arm and chest designs.

2 Likes

Man I love this MOC. The feet seem slightly too large but I can’t think of another part that would fit the textures of the build as well. I generally don’t like the Avohkii but I think it looks absolutely amazing on this.

1 Like

nice moc, but seriously-

where did you get those hands, and which black market dealer do i gotta shake down to get 'em???

1 Like

Shapeways, I would assume.

details seem a bit too crisp and clean for shapeways.

could be wrong if you got a link.

& @ToaBion @Winger those are from some bootLego sets that were sold on AliExpress a few years ago. Unfortunately no one has been able to find them anymore. But if you want to look, search for ‘lepin Bionicle’ or ‘ynynoo Bionicle.’ Maybe they’ve shown up again.

And thanks for the compliments!

3 Likes

I love the gunmetal Matatu/armour, it creates a really unique colour scheme that looks sharp, and flows very well.

2 Likes

Looks great!
Just slap on a volitak and you’ve got yourself an excellent toa Nihdiki moc

1 Like

I personally think the gunmetal Matatu looks best. It’s darker colour looks nicer against all the silver.

1 Like

Honestly, I think the Avohkii was the best fit.

1 Like

All the masks except maybe drill dozer work really well tbh. Awesome job.

1 Like

I concur on the Avohkii.

1 Like

That custom mask that looks like Nuparus is the best in my opinion.

1 Like

Nice work! The armour shaping is well done, and the cape provides some great contrast and uniqueness.

In my opinion, the Avohkii. looks the best, because the three spikes at the top of the mask go well with his claws.

1 Like