Adrastia, Toa of Magnetism

Let’s make a Glatorian Meter Holder Fan Club (Except we can’t do that because Fan Clubs are against the rules)!

2 Likes

That, and we would quickly find enemies in the Metru Chestpices Fan Club and the It’s Called a Codpiece camp.

3 Likes

HEy YOU-

[quote=“PekekoaOfJungle, post:14, topic:11310”]
/s
[/quote]Forget it

but you can call it whatever you want. :smile:

1 Like

Actually her knees powers are quite balanced. I don’t know what you mean.

@PekekoaOfJungle Well, neither can Toa of sonics or gravity. Fanon rules ftw. (See Bellata and Desyl)

2 Likes

Notice the huge /s :smile:

I think he means that

1 Like

@PekekoaOfJungle Alas, I am unaware what this vague symbol means. Please correct my ignorance.

@Rockho Oh . I get it now. My profoundest thanks

1 Like

It stands for /sarcasm

9.5/10. It is really good but the arms could be better.

Changes:
-Fixed Metru chestpiece
-Changed lower legs
-Changed arms
-Other small adjustments

4 Likes

Seeing how V.2 fixes just about all of its issues, I would give this MOC a 10/10.

:heart_eyes:UBER AMAZETASTIC JOB! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

two minor complaints,
1 why the random clip on the waist? it looks like she has a piercing.
2 that random blue pin on the lower leg sticks out so much, I’m not one to complain about blue pins often, but it just seems so pointless.

1 Like

[quote=“Payinku, post:33, topic:11310, full:true”]
two minor complaints,1 why the random clip on the waist? it looks like she has a piercing.2 that random blue pin on the lower leg sticks out so much, I’m not one to complain about blue pins often, but it just seems so pointless.
[/quote]I think Yink pretty much points out the only real problems in this MOC, which are minor ones at that.

One of the original problems I had with this MOC is how much it looked like Desyl, but some of the changes you made such as the arms fixed that a bit.

Also Magnetism is best element.

3 Likes
  1. It’s just to fill things in, mostly. But maybe it is a piercing. She would be the type.
  2. Just an oversight. Consider it reversed and not-visible. (It’s to hold the leg together)

it’s still bright blue, when it comes in light grey.

I guess now everyone knows how many light grey stud-pins I have.

Totes cool but one problem

TOA OF MAGNETISM ARE MALE IF U LOOKED ON THE WIKI!!!

It’s his own character.

he can make it whatever gender he wants.

1 Like

And Risebell’s a toa of water, what’s your point?

there are toa of the opposite gender in canon(though rare), so it’s fine.

2 Likes