Aiyetoro the Vagabond

Aiyetoro is a mysterious warrior with a past that is only speculated about with rumors. Some believe him to be a Makuta that left the brotherhood, while others think he is a disgraced Toa and a few beings hypothesize he served in a Barraki warlord’s army. He shares a name with an Onu-matoran.

20 Likes

Excellent use of that torso design and of Bitil’s mask. The System bits on the thighs look slightly out of place to me, but otherwise you’ve got another solid MOC!

1 Like

Thank you!

I see you put that Chiara Torso to use pretty quickly

Nice Moc! I like the color scheme. The lower legs are a bit long in comparison to the thighs, though

1 Like

This is a pretty neat MOC. The one critique I have is that the arms seem too long - optimally I’d suggest completely redesigning them, but a simpler solution would be to just shorten the CCBS bone for the forearm by one unit and add some sort of armoring. Otherwise another great MOC!

1 Like

It’s close to a great MOC for me. Because of how broad the shoulders are, it makes the arms look out of place. The legs are also strange. The upper portion being too short and the bottom being far too long.

1 Like

Solid build with an interesting color scheme.

2 Likes

This is a very nice moc, good use for the torso design, keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you like it.

The thighs could use some more coverage, and I’m not a fan of the lower leg design, but the wide torso here is a perfect application. The color scheme and the use of Bitil’s mask is very clever here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes