Alieraah the World Breaker

It’s really cool to see your icon into a MoC (or other way around?) especially one that is this good with a decent story to it. Also, how did you make the axe blades? They look lovely!

1 Like

The only thing that distinguishes this for me if the giant floating ring behind her. Not bad but I feel it needs a bit of personality. It feels so blank to me. Perhaps more poses would be better.

I got a huge sense of Deja Vu seeing this…

Turns out I saw it a while ago on your YouTube channel. Liked it there, liked it here.
The silver doesn’t bother me personally, and the construction of the back ring is very cool… The feet are great as well.

1 Like

I really like Alieraah as a whole though like what @Zero said Alieraah needs more distinguishing features, that axe looks fantastic though and Alieraah definitely looks like what your profile picture says she does, however I think more unique features would help her a lot. Still though, I can say for sure that Alieraah is an awesome moc.

3 Likes

that’s really sick!

1 Like

Cudoos to you! This is an amazing MOC! Can’t wait to see more of your work.

1 Like

simply stunning shaping

1 Like

The wheel is still my favorite part.

1 Like

[attempts to shove down feelings of inadequacy]

3 Likes

All I can say is that she’s beautiful…

…You wouldn’t have a body pillow art work done for her would you?

For a friend of course.

3 Likes

The circular shape behind her reminds me of a statue of a mythical god

1 Like

The gold looks yellow but that is a camera error and even if that was the case I still would love it.:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::sunglasses::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::sunglasses:

BUT THE SECUND IS BETEEERUH! Gawd…

1 Like

how did you make the head

Nice.

1 Like

This MOC is simply fantastic, and the accompanying artwork is equally so!

1 Like

Is this your self moc?