ALL of my mocs! Happy Bionicle Day!

Ahoy! I hope you’re enjoying 810nicle Day as it draws to a close. I certainly have enjoyed mine, because I got to continue my three-year-strong Bionicle Day tradition: a group photo with all my mocs.

Yessiree! We’ve got a grand total of 153 mocs here! Most of them are original characters, but a good amount of this number is made up of MOVs and revamps of canon characters.

And, just for fun, let’s compare this year’s group photo to the last two.

You can see the… evolution of my collection clearly.

Well, happy Bionicle Day, all! Hope you had fun!

23 Likes

I can’t and will never understand how people keep their mocs put together for more than two weeks

7 Likes

Why do you own so many dolls?

2 Likes

it’s called having school and/or work

It’s a very impressive collection, but I’m more interested in your evolution from casual clothes into vest and bowtie with blue jeans.

6 Likes

I get attached to them and I don’t want to take them apart

I figured that Bionicle Day is an important occasion, so I should dress up for the part. I intended to do it last year too, but it was too hot and I couldn’t wear anything more than a t-■■■■■ and jeans. As for why I’m wearing jeans this year, well my dress pants don’t fit me anymore since I got them last year and I’ve lost a lot of weight since then.

5 Likes

Yeah I can definitely see the growth/evolution of your collection between the three pictures. Really nice to see them!

3 Likes

oh my
das a lot o mocs

3 Likes

my favourite moc is the realistic replica of a human man with a bowtie

5 Likes

Wow that’s a lot of Mocs!

looking very dapper my guy

2 Likes

The best reason not to wear them

4 Likes