Alucia/Alucus (MOV)

Well i did it didn’t i
This is a MOV of @Alucia 's Self-moc, Alucia

It looks kinda nothing like the original but eh

slightly illegal connection used here for the mace

16 Likes

Nice.
Looks a bit better than your older version, though the hunchback doesn’t really work when combined with the more lanky design of the rest of the body.

3 Likes

I always appreciate your willingness to try something different in your mocs.
Unique is definitely an attribute that I often see in them, good for creativity.

6 Likes

This looks pretty good. A bit thin, but overall nice. I like the unconventional (if illegal) way you built the mace.

2 Likes

it is a cool technique, one i definitely will use more in future

Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fair enough, i was taking inspiration from the Canon Helryx model though, what with the Mace and hunch and technic-y aesthetic

2 Likes

That is so awesome :smiley: She looks great. Love that you turned the disk into a hat but I LOOOOOVE The lightning chain mace more than I can even express, that is such a fantastic idea.

3 Likes

thanks!

Lots of bold stuff here. A very nice MOV. My one gripe would be dem knees boy, those Bohrok teeth stick out a lot even for digitigrade legs.

5 Likes

Why does the body remind me of the Bats?

1 Like

The flail design is great, the torso is kinda skinny, the arms look like prosthetics, the hat is cool, the colors are nice though it could use some pink on the shoulders to balance it, the legs look kinda wonky, this sentence is a run-on sentence, and the torso poseability is nice to see.

1 Like

no

Thanks?

Okay, any ideas how to fix it?

I’ll be honest, I’ve never found your MOCs to be exactly phenomenal. But they’re very consistently engaging, visually. Nicely stylized, always more or less unique. They all feel very distinct and characterized, which can’t be said for a lot of even the best MOCists.

3 Likes

says the guy who’s given a fave to almost all of my moc topics

Thanks. if there’s one thing i try to do with my Mocs, it’s to at least make them look nice. but IRL some of them fall apart when you breathe on them

1 Like

Remove the light grey part on the lower knee and put the sole Bohrok tooth in its place. Hopefully that’s helpful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yep. I consistently like your mocs because they’re consistently unique

4 Likes

nice build

1 Like