An Official Statement Regarding Jon

I don’t really need to know, but I do share the curiosity of what has transpired.

10 Likes

The only thing that makes me think it’s a joke is this part:

I don’t really know what to think Don’t tell Jon, but he was my least favorite… about this event if it is true. I hope you guys don’t suffer too much from the cast cut, and I hope that you’ll find new cast members easily. Assuming there will be new members…

4 Likes

Honestly I think hiring people out of the blue who they didn’t know kinda hurt TTV to begin with

15 Likes

I don’t know all of the details from the whirlwind that is the past 24 hours, but rest assured that nothing here is anything but genuine. Everyone can ditch their tinfoil hats.

The closest we’ve ever had to “hiring out of the blue” is just exxtrooper, so I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

8 Likes

And so the waters are muddied even further.

7 Likes

From what I’m to understand Prpl was hired in response to the cast seeing art she made of them, the mask portraits iirc

8 Likes

First Eljay, now Jonathan, all alongside officially being first to respond to Prpl leaving,

Var is the executioner.

5 Likes

You know with all these members leaving so close together, I can’t help but wonder… who’s next?

Like, we’re not gonna get details, but considering 3 people have now left/gotten “fired” I don’t exactly expect TTV’s lifespan to be strong right now. RIP

16 Likes

inb4 Var fires himself.

(He’s the CEO, of course he’d be the one firing people and addressing it after the fact)

5 Likes

Especially considering some of their prominence. Eljay and Kahi were by themselves a dynamic, not including the very memorable moments belonging to each of them.

8 Likes

Being honest, I don’t exactly know of those “memorable moments” because I very rarely and by that I mean never watched TTV’s podcast. I just exist on here for the community.

Granted I did enjoy Eljay’s recap content. At this point it’s kinda just watching an acropolis tumble. Which, in its own way affects me.

I don’t really want TTV’s demise, so I hope me saying “who’s next” doesn’t come across that way. This place houses a really nice community,and if TTV loses more members/bleeds anymore blood, this community will die and that’s unfortunate.

TL;DR I don’t wanna see this place die.

20 Likes

Yeah, I should clarify; memorable to those who have followed the channel content for a while. You Don’t Peel a Car, Feed Me, stuff like that.

7 Likes

People are eventually bound to get fired or be left with no “business” to work under at some point, and firing someone is usually only performed due to decrease drawbacks and bring in more profit for something/TTV. Someone having to be fired potentially shows that TTV cast cares for the state of its channel, and are in pursuit of establishing a better reputation. I don’t believe this is a sign of a shorter lifespan, but rather a reform, with the way things are being taken in a new direction. This is just my two cents for this comment pool.

6 Likes

I don’t think TTV is going to die. I think that it’s just going to have a (another) new beginning, whether it’ll be for the better or worse, we will see…

3 Likes

If you are suggesting that they fired Jon due to financial reasons I think you are wrong.

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IF JON JOINS ELJAY’S CHANNEL?!

3 Likes

Did Jon and Eljay really get along?

4 Likes

Yes. :slight_smile: pretty sure

Oh, well that’s news to me. That makes me feel better.

1 Like

That first sentence was more describing my opinions in terms of an actual business, rather than TTV itself. So, no, I’m not.

3 Likes