Ander 2.0

Some of you may remember the original version of Ander I posted a while ago. He was decent at best, and pretty much the only thing I got out of that topic was an intriguing debate on the properties of fire. In the intervening time, I’ve tried revamping him a lot. (This is really like version 4.0) However, this has been the only one I’m happy with. Ander is meant to be a Toa of Blue Fire, meaning his fire is hotter than an average toa’s. Anyway, here he is.

He’s not perfect. The mask could use a better paintjob, (anyone know a good blue paint?) and there’s a gap in the torso I’m working on filling in. Also I need to give his custom head some more substance. But there may be more I haven’t caught, so tell me what you think! Oh yeah, the basic torso skeleton was inspired by youtuber HS_Rukodiora.

30 Likes

Looks pretty good to me, but I would definitely fill out the torso a bit more so he doesn’t have a ‘T’ torso. The upper arms could probably use a small tire to fill them out, and the tires on his ankles look a bit strange.

Overall I think it looks nice, just needs some refining.

1 Like

Very nice! The concept and moc are interesting.

1 Like

@ReeseEH Thanks! I’ll get to work on fixing him up.
@Morgy Thanks!

1 Like

Nice moc. While the mask painting is rough I can’t blame you, that is hard to do. Nice sword design as well.

1 Like