Anguish

Hey folks! This is a build I made during University which I’ve been sitting on for a while. Unfortunately, I’ll be going on a bit of a hiatus for the next few months whilst I apply for Graduate Medicine. There are a few builds I need to snap some pictures of still which I will probably get around to doing at some point in September but in the meantime enjoy!

61 Likes

That head, just, wow, that head. The whole thing is amazing, but gosh dang that head…

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Quite happy with how this one turned out. Still need to work on my photography for the larger builds but it’s getting there I think haha.

1 Like

I agree with MOCingbird, that head is beautiful. Good moc overall.

1 Like

10/10 would eat that for lunch dude

1 Like

You sure it’s not a creepy gundam

1 Like

It’s interesting how the MOC’s head is reminiscent of your avatar… Is this your self-MOC or something? Either way, it’s awesome.

1 Like

Thanks! Was definitely going for a strange Sci-fi looking design to compliment the name. I don’t actually have a self-moc, though I think my earlier build Dark lord Mightus might pass as one seeing as he has been my profile pic for a few years now. Also the avatar picture is Dark Lord Mightus too, which can be found here:

(Flickr): Dark Lord Mightus | TolerantAxe97 | Flickr

(Message boards): Dark Lord Mightus

1 Like

This is WOAAAH

1 Like

Eerily fantastic. The repetition of elements is what impressed me the most. So many twists and turns on this model to make it more life-like, but it all holds together nicely. It feels like one of those beings that could be constantly morphing, rarely taking a true solid form. Nice work! Good luck with studies!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy that comes across, adds to it’s name as Anguish. :slight_smile:

Who brings that many parts to university?

3 Likes

I lived at home for a fair amount of my time at University haha

2 Likes

One of these mocs you have to look twice, till you realize it’s Lego, love it

2 Likes