Ankh (The Scorpion Mother(Update))

(With ankh I only improved the lower legs and torso, as I quite like the head, upper legs/arms, and lower arms. I changed the back piece so that the weapon storage looks less awkward, and an illegal lego technique to give some more coverage and a more definable female outline. I also changed the orientation of the lower leg armor and gave some system coverage on the back of the leg. And a small color change in the feet.) Ankh is obviously not the Biological or Literal mother of her 3 scorpion children, but she treats them as they were her own. Being as that they never and can never grow to full size. She goes around the world far from her desert home where she grew up, adopting runt Nui-Jaga that she has dubbed scorpions based on her weapons names. While not necessarily the nicest person she is still fairly nice to most people. In hand she carries to scorpion hooks with long strong rope threaded around her arms and into her weapons (Yes i based these in part off the blades of Chaos from God of War). As armor she wears yellow armor that enhances her biological functions by making her semi immune to venoms, toxines, etc, semi-immune because at first she suffers from it but it quickly revives her system. Though her scorpions may be runts, oddly enough this only increases their venom potency tenfold. Each one of them having different venom. Hateos having venom that makes your blood clot and boil, Aceteos making your blood acidic from the inside, and Cryeteos making your blood reach absolute zero and lock your body up.

14 Likes

I have a scorpion that she might like

1 Like

1 Like

Pretty neat moc, but could use more white on the chest. In Bionicle, names aren’t ever derived from real religions (with the exception of some Maori 2001 characters,) so you might want to choose a different name. In terms of Egyptian mythology, Serqet may be a better name.

I can agre there
if the white breast plate was fliped

1 Like

Wacky but works

1 Like

@1oftheLordsofCinder that’s a pretty good scorpion my dude, props to you on that. But in her bio I put the she adopts runt nui-jag that she named scorpions. And my dude there is no white breast plate on the MOC.
@Sunshyne_Facilities ok I’ll try and add more white, maybe in the form of spikes or feet or something. And that’s a weird piece of advice, I don’t mean bad it’s just no one has criticized me for the name of a MOC before. And how about instead I change it to Hedetet because “Hedetet - A scorpion Goddess who was the daughter of Ra.” Even though she’s more motherly then godly to the scorpions
@SonicBionicleMaster I wasn’t quite going for wacky but I guess I can see it, nevertheless thank you

Yeah, I think that works.

1 Like