ANNOUNCEMENT: Community project: We Build Heroes.

Yeah, by stud.io I was implying all digital mocs but I should have said that.

3 Likes

is there a deadline just to confirm

Alright, here’s my character (I will probably enter at least one more later):
Name: Jacques Adapter
Tool(s): adaptive blade, adaptive armor, hero cuffs, additional tools dependent upon mission (usually some type of ranged weapon)
Power(s): he was made specifically with the adaptive armor in mind but has no innate abilities other than his blade.
Personality: he is a charismatic character and a natural born leader when it comes to small teams if Heroes, however he is terrible at public speaking and has horrible stage fright. His mentality Is no one left behind and always keeps mental track of everyone in his group. He tends to have an upbeat attitude and is great at raising his team’s spirit, however he takes teammate deaths personally and will do terrible things for vengeance on the ones that kill them. He’s cool under pressure and as soon as a crisis happens he is ready to do whatever necessary to help the innocent.
Jocques Without adaptive armor:

Jocques’ adaptive armor is the thing that makes him a powerful hero and an incredible foe, however, his adaptive armor is also only in its prototype stage and can be very mercurial. Tge armor changes depending on his environment and can be programmed for specific missions if need be. It can also help the wielder adapt to a specific enemy, taking every attack and developing counter measures for it. However, because it is only a prototype, it sometimes has glitches that can be detrimental in battle.
Jocques with adaptive armor:

So, what do you guys think?

5 Likes

dude.

@T4k4nuv4 Poifect.

3 Likes

Ok. Just making sure. I wasn’t sure whether or not you were just going to wait for an indefinite period of time or if you’d close it eventually if you didn’t get enough entries.

1 Like

I’m interested, throw me on the list.

I’m not putting anyone on the list without a moc, because last time I did a collab, one person who signed up didn’t post a moc and I don’t want that to happen.\

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Every 5 heroes entered will be part of a team. I will start with alpha 2, then 3, 4, and 5, and then I will move on to beta 2, 3, 4, and 5. Then I will go onto gamma, delta, and epsilon.
(beta 1 is the team from Black Destiny)

3 Likes

Are bootleg parts allowed?

You can have a maximum of 4 bootleg/3d printed parts.

1 Like

Ok. Does that mean that if lego doesn’t make a part in a color and a bootleg does you can only use 4 of that peice or are you counting special non lego peices?

Yeah, thats what I mean by bootleg. Since stud.io is allowed, you can use as many bootleg recolors as you want.

1 Like

Bret Strider. A narcissist with a penchant for always being right, Bret designed and built his own patented Bret Striders and is known to bring it up a lot… much to the annoyance of his fellow heroes.

13 Likes

I almost feel like I did something wrong because I have a 95% completed MOC here that I’m very proud of. Pics tomorrow (or whenever I get good weather and time for a completed bio)

2 Likes

Name: Adam Titan
Personality: Confident, sometimes aggressive, takes great pride in maintaining his weapons.

Sure, I probably could’ve worked on him a little more, but I really just wanted to use one of those Ben 10 constraction figure torso pieces, which work surprisingly well with the Hero Factory 1.0 torso armor. Also, I couldn’t resist giving him a gun for each hand :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Here’s my second one, and I’ve got a third coming!
Name: MK 1.1, aka Sharpeye
Tool(s): proton crossbow, proton sword, hero cuffs
Power(s): targeting guide
Personality: Sharpeye is an often grumpy hero with keen eyes and a sassy mouth. He takes missions very seriously and often goes on missions alone, just to prove that he can. He prefers to work alone, however most of the time he needs help because of his outdated software (more on that later) he hates asking for help and will avoid doing so at any cost. He scolds heros for doing rash things, while simultaneously doing them himself. Do as I say, not as I do is his style. However annoying he can be, he is still the best sharpshooter in hero factory.

Backstory: MK 1.1, or sharpeye as he is now known as, was one of the first working prototype heros. He was considered one of the greatest successes at the time and was sent on many missions. He was the first hero to be sent to another planet. His prowess with his proton crossbow was legendary, and he could single handedly defeat almost any villain. However, as more and more heros were produced and upgraded, he started to become less and less relevant, especially when the villains started getting more and more powerful. One day, on a mission to another planet, he went missing, and there was no evidence of what had happened or where he had gone. It was like he disappeared in to thin air. Finally, after ten years, he was found in a scrapyard, completely mad and with no idea who be was. He was brought back to hero factory and they managed to fix him, but he still couldn’t recall how he had ended up in that junkyard. His software was so outdated that he was unable to be upgraded, but he was still an incredible shot with a crossbow, so he was given new weapons and reinstated, though sometimes he is pulled out of missions thought to be to dangerous for him.

2 Likes

this man be out here stealing my thunder

1 Like

Name: Dave cyclone
Weapons: ‘cyclone’ pulse canon

‘Cyclone Spear’

Personality: he’s a jerk to most villains but a friend to many. To people who do not know him he would come off as slightly annoying or obnoxious but to his close friends he’s a nice guy. He also has the tendency put ‘cyclone’ in front of every weapon he uses.

7 Likes

@Eilrach, I was going to not let Dave cyclone be in, but I made an exception because Dave isn’t part of beta 1.

1 Like

Oops, sorry. I can change it to say “with a crossbow” at the end of it if you’d like

Nah you’re good. I was just messing with you :grinning:

1 Like