Anonymous Mafia 2: Cry for Blood: Signup!

The villagers were happy when the coroners came forth, and pronounced all the mafia dead. However, an explosion rocked the base, followed by several others. The villagers ran out of the base, and into the vast plains, picking up several travellers on their way to a new home. However, not all of them were who they said they were, and they were determined to spill the blood of those who had ended their mafia brother’s lives…

So, I decided to try my hand at being a host again. There will be a story line for this, simply because that will entertian me more than writing completely unrelated death scenes. Anyways, this will be like the previous one, with some minor changes.

Rules:

This functions just like a normal game of mafia, except for the fact that roles aren’t revealed upon death. However, to compensate for this, there is a special role, The Coroner, who is told the role of the dead player.

Also, dead men tell no tales btw.

Roles

Investigator: may investigate living people
Defender: may choose some one each night to defend from harm. May defend themselves Once
Coroners (2): Told the role of the dead person
Mafia: choose someone each night to kill, can suggest death methods and stuff, however not guaranteed that it’ll be used.
Special Role: not a OP vigilante, those suck. Just thought that I’d include this to see how it affects the game.

So, this is where you signup for the next anonymous mafia game, hosted by none other than me, @Omega_Tahu!!!

People playing:
@Chronicler
@Chilly
@Shadower
@moa
@Baldric
@Sonus
@Dragon_Ben
@boehmond
@TheRed1s
@Zero
@AdamusTheFirst
@TBT_Emerald
@OraNui
@Hutere
@TBT_Yuedom
@Kopeke_Nuva
@Maethorneth

1 Like

I MIGHT join.

I’m joining. I love these mafia games!

1 Like

Sign me up.

I’ll join.

This is the first mafia I am joining.

Let’s do this.

Cool, sign me up plz.

I’m in.

Well sign me up.

I’ll join.

I’ll join

Also, because there was some controversy last time this came up, are the coroners allowed to reveal what the dead people’s roles were?

they can as long as they’re alive. if the coroners die then they can’t reveal roles

1 Like

ok, that’s what I thought

If the mafia kill someone, is their role revealed to the mafia also?

No it’s not.

I’m in!

Yeah, I’ll join

I’d like to join.

I’m in.