Anyone go back and listen to old Podcasts?

Should I? I’ve been here since around 90-100.
And not just for my sake, share your opinions!

2 Likes

Which podcast did viper first appear in?

She first appeared in Episode 84 BWAHAHA. I remember this because this was one of my first episodes

2 Likes

I’m watching “Birds With Arms” for the first time, right now.

3 Likes

I got into the podcasts in the 160s, and around last month, I started to binge the earlier episodes, but they were becoming so dated, it was just annoying for me.

i once listened to like 34 i think
it…it was an experience

5 Likes

Have you ever listened to the BZP podcast of old?
I may never recover.

1 Like

Do explain

The audio quality and prepubescent voices…it still makes me shudder.

1 Like

I stumbled across ttv when they had just made the Biocraft tour videos so… sometime around episode 42 I think. Yeah. They have come a long ways in terms of quality.
I think older ones are worth watching, as they are funny, but be warned… audio quality is… well… not so good.

I watched the 80-100 episodes before I subscribed to them, but I honestly don’t remember much from them (aside from "Eljay vs Google) Kahi is right when he said the newer episodes are better, as I recently tired to listen to one of the older ones.

I listened to the first episode with Meso the other day…

…He…he sounded a bit different.

Like a five-year-old girl.

3 Likes

Watched my three favorite again one afternoon.
Birds with Arms
Obi-Wan the Crotch Cloak Predator
Flight of the Beelzebug

I have been watching these since episode like… 3 or something.

It was pretty interesting…

Though I didn’t start follower the channel like I do now, until about two years ago now.

I went back to one of the first podcasts. It was… weird. I didn’t really understand what the subject of the conversation was. I think I may have recognised Var and Eljay’s voices, but they reeked of adolescence.

And it was pretty hilarious.

2 Likes

I really need to do this. I missed pretty much all of 156-178

In other news, this is one of my favorite ye olden TTV episodes:

RIP in RIP Nyra

4 Likes

I think that’s the best way to put it. They older ones take some energy to watch.

1 Like

Usually when I MOC I listen to older TTV episodes but I’ve never really listened anything before episode 100. I always find it really interesting listening to TTV talk about leaks and speculating them and seeing what actually happened and didn’t.

1 Like

I usually just listen to semi-recent episodes, at least past the return of Bionicle. It’s always funny to hear them speculating about the past. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I also like to listend to ElTrampoline, the episode that my Meso Hermit Crab was in. Good memories of summer 2015.

1 Like