Are g2 makuta and the MOUP worth getting?

all the money and time it would take to get the sets to make him and assemble him, its a lot to ask. a part of my obsessive collector side is like “hey, he’s the main villain, you have to get him!” and he does look kinda cool but at the same time im just not as attached to him as the g1 makuta set. im just very on the fence about it. to those who did go out of their way to get him, what are your opinions please?

also, at the very least, i do want to get both colored versions of the mask of ultimate power just to have. unfortunately, from what i can see, you can only get them through shapeways, but from other pics and vids, plus a mask i previously got through them, their masks are all rough and grainy versatile plastic, and not like the smoothness of the lego made ones, which to me is to off putting and jarring when compared to the others. are there any otehr options or amufatureres?

2 Likes

part it out on bricklink

i cant even imagine how long that would take

All you’d need to do is find some instructions, build it in Stud.io, and hit the “Part out” button. Blammo.

1 Like

Yeah but aren’t G2 parts really expensive? Especially the 2016 ones.

1 Like