Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Landing near the ground near Helix, Ghar launches a final air blade aimed at Helix’s lower torso, returning to his normal form as he does so.

1 Like

“That’s gotta hurt!” The Gamemaster remarked as he watched the air blade fly towards Helix.
@jayzor17
@PakariNation99

Q’uiin winced.

Kyro smiled watching the battle, hoping for some gore

Helix’s body is lopped in half at the waist, and he continues flying, tendrils regrowing as he continues flying in an arc around the arena.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me…” mumbled Ghar, watching as Helix flies.

Outstretching his arm, Ghar’s staff transforms into a spectral green crossbow. He takes aim and fires bolts of fire towards Helix.

His aim on crows was usually impeccable. This should be no different, he thought.

Suddenly, the gong was struck, signifying the end of the match. “Stop! The fight has now concluded. Fighters, step forward so the winner can be announced.” The Gamemaster declared.
@PakariNation99
@jayzor17

OOC: This is still ongoing?

OOC: Yeah. Last post was 11 days ago, so i’m just trying to revive it. It usually moves slowly during matches.

Ghar gives a glance toward the Gamemaster as he aims his crossbow at Helix. Looking back at his target, after a brief moment of hesitation, Ghar lowers his weapon as it transforms back into his staff.

Begrudgingly, Ghar walks to the center of the arena.

Helix slowly floats back towards the center, taking whatever path keeps him as far away from Ghar for as long as possible.

@PakariNation99
@jayzor17

The Gamemaster looked between Helix and Ghar for a moment, trying to decide. He then lifted Ghar’s hand into the air. “Ghar is the winner!” he declared. “Helix may have been skillful in his resilience, but Ghar had much more offensive attacks at his disposal. He is the winner!” The crowd cheered.
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Leoxander
@meepinater
@Monopoly
@Omega_Tahu
The Gamemaster turned back to the other fighters. “Well, you should all get well rested. Another big match awaits you tomorrow!” he said, sending the warriors back to the barracks.

Tuskpelt went back to the barracks silently.

Nexus heads back, thoroughly bored with the whole event.

Leadhead stomped back

Ghar turns to Helix, breathing deeply from the exhaustion.

“You put up a good resistance. I hope you know I truly do not want to harm you.”

He holds out his hand to shake.

1 Like

Helix looks down at the hand, then quickly floats away.

Ghar watches him leave, his hand still where it was. After a brief moment, he drops it, and walks back to the barracks.

1 Like

Q’uiin follows the warrior.

@jayzor17
@PakariNation99
Back in the Barracks, Mark lopped down on his Bunkbed. “Well that was an interesting match!” he remarked.