Arena Battle II (RP topic)

Leadhead suddenly snapped back to yellow as they mechanically stomped over

Tuskpelt sighed in relief, his quills relaxing. He stood up straight and walked up.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@meepinater
The Gamemaster looked between Leadhead and Tuskpelt, before raising Tuskpelt’s arm into the air. “Tuskpelt is the winner! While Leadhead had many toys at his disposal, Tuskpelt proved to be more cunning in his attacks.”

@Monopoly
@PakariNation99
@Leoxander
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@jayzor17
The Gamemaster looked down at the rest of the fighters. “We are now nearing the endgame. Soon, the final tournament approaches near. For now, fighters, you may head back to the Barracks.” He said, leading them off.

The sky goes still for a moment, followed by a flash of light. The glare fades, and a metallic skeletal figure lands in the center of arena with a spray of dirt and dust. Automatized optics scan over the assembled fighters. For the moment, the android remains still.

Nexus looks at the robot, before turning away and walking to the barracks. He mutters something about other robots “cramping his style” or something.

1 Like

Tuskpelt twitches as the Gamemaster touches him, but he smiles. He follows the group back to the barracks.

HALT the robot vocalizes, its synthetic voice ringing across the arena. IDENTIFY YOURSELVES

"Ironbolt servitor guardian unit #1919 chassis designation: Leadhead "

Mark turned around slowly. “Um…Mark Mark Mcneil, sir- ma’am…sorry, what’s your gender?” He nervously asked.

Tuskpelt tenses up.
“You first.” he said.

“I am Q’uiin, scion of Mars.”

DESIGNATIONS UNRECOGNIZED the robot retorts. THREAT PROBABILITY INCREASED TO 10%. DO YOU REPRESENT THE WILL OF THE SOVEREIGN?

“Negative” #1919 stated “#1919 speaking for the collect”

THREAT PROBABILITY INCREASED TO 87% the robot declares, whipping around to face #1919. STAND DOWN OR BE ELIMINATED

“Your Sovereign is deemed non-threatening by the collect. We have no reason for conflict” States #1919 their eye turning orange

1 Like

H E R E T I C , the robot screeches. RESCIND YOUR HERESY OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE SOVEREIGN. The bladed foils on the android’s shoulders ■■■■■, airjets whirring to life.

“You are fortunate that your sovereign is deemed non threatening” Snaps Leadhead “Now if you’ll excuse me I have a bed to stand beside!”

YOUR HERESY HAS EXCEEDED ACCEPTABLE THRESHOLDS. PREPARE TO DIE BY YOUR WORDS. The airjets flare into action, sending Gyraze racing across the arena directly towards Leadhead. Wrist-mounted blades spin into action, rotating at deadly speeds as Gyraze thrusts them at Leadhead’s head.

Q’uiin rushes forward to grab the robot’s arm and pull it back from #1919’s body. “Now now, no neeeeeeeed for that.”

1 Like

Leadhead stomped back to the dorm muttering under their breath
“Overzealous freaks”