Arena Battle! (RP topic)

“There have been worse things I remembered something…I was a solider”

The nurse looked up at Leadhead. “Really? What happened?” She asked.

“I’m not sure I think I got hit with a plasma blast… then I was fighting with this body”

“Do you remember why you were fighting ?” Asked the nurse.

“I was raiding a city of submarines I was fighting…leadheads?”

The nurse raised an eyebrow. “Hmm… wonder what could mean?” She said, confused.

Later that night, mark was lying on his bunk. “You know, I’ve been wondering something: Don’t you think something seems ‘off’ about this whole game?” He suddenly said.

Scrapper wondered what he meant - it didn’t seem that suspicious.

Mark continued talking to himself. “There’s just something about the gamemaster that puts me off. He has this suspicious aura around him… but maybe it’s all just in my head.” Mark rolled over on his side, looking at a picture of his parents. “_Don’t worry, mom and dad. I promise that I’ll win the money for you… _” he whispered to himself. And with that, Mark fell asleep.

Soon, morning had once again come, and the warriors were called into the arena. The gamemaster was already ready to begin. “Good morning, everyone. Today Marks the third day of Arena Battle!” The crowd cheered. “As you already know, today’s match will be a rematch between Kirodai and Kad. And don’t worry, I made sure to bring enough snacks this time… Fighters, get ready!” A few seconds later, the gong was struck. “FIGHT!”
@Runa
@Runa

Kad drew his sword. “Alright missy, you get the first blow.”

“Funnily enough, I was about to take it.” A spear forms in one hand and she lunges forward, jabbing for Kad’s abdomen. The tip of the spear doesn’t seem very sharp, but it’s still a pole trying to stab him in the gut.

As she gets close, he teleports behind her and tries to hit her with the flat of his blade.

@jayzor17

Leadhead turned to Mark
“So who do you think will win?”

“I don’t know. It seems that both of them have an even chance.” Said Mark. He went back to watching the fight.

She takes the hit and stumbles, whirling about and bringing her spear around to bash him in the side of the knee.

It hits and he falls to the ground on his back, shooting lightning at her as he fell using his off-hand.

1 Like

She hops back, holding her spear out to catch the lightning. The construct shatters, but Kirodai is left unharmed. She begins to circle him so that his sword arm is closest to her.

Kad watches her. He has his blade held at the ready. He keeps within 3 yards of her.(@jayzor17)

1 Like

“typically the one with greater range wins”

Tarkur heads back to the arena and takes a seat in the audience.

Kirodai smiles and waves.