Arena Battle! (RP topic)

Where mark was going to charge the CoI made a spiked ice wall to impale him then he threw it at mark

@controller_of_ice
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Tarkur
Mark smashed right through the spiked ice wall. It slowed him down, but it only bought a few extra seconds of time. Mark continued to approach them. There was a clear opening for everyone to attack him at the same time.

OOC: Tarkur is now back to normal. (He has his powers back)

OOC: there are 2 @Monopoly’s XD

Scrapper prepares for the others to attack.

'ready?! GOOO!"

leadhead tackled scrapper while sending tentacles to strike and restrain mark
“strike now and strike hard”

IC:" sorry mark, sorry" the CoI says while he creates a giant ice sword with the rest of his energy and drives it through mark’s head
OOC: isn’t scrapper friendly now?

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Leadhead’s tentacles restrained mark.
@controller_of_ice
The ice sword ground against Mark’s head, inducing great pain.
Health: 3/4 (Tarkur, scrapper and Leadhead)

OOC: Dude the sword is the size ifark himself if not bigger how did it miss

OOC:and mark was restrained unless CoL was drunk blind and deaf he should’ve hit

OOC: Okay I retconned it.

1 Like

OOC: i mistype my name a couple of times and now its CoL its CoI btw

OOC: thanks
@controller_of_ice IC: “Strike him again. He’s going to break free!”

“shoot that was all my energy” he says clenching his fist"all i have is my regular axe"(i have this)

“See that blue pulsating flesh bag on my back?”

“Yeah”

“It’s filled with the paste I eat? drink? I dunno point is that stuff gives me the strength to carry my armour for days. If you rupture it You could siphon of some of the gel and refuel”

“ok, get clear” he says while downing the substance
“GLACIER OBLITERATER” HE SCREAMS as he summons the same glacier he used against tarkur, but this one is 5 times bigger!! He throws it at mark hitting him with the full force of the greatest glacier the world has ever known
"If that didn’t kill him nothin’ will"he says exhausted and about to pass out(again)

“now that’s titanic!”
Leadhead ducks down

IC:“yeah cool, See ya” he says disoriented and then passes out
OOC:3 more enemy posts