ARESHI: Protector of stone

Is that supposed to be a beard

Ghosty what did you draw on your hand

2 Likes

It was a Henna tattoo my mom made me
It was a few weeks ago so it’s slowly dissapearing

1 Like

Nice one. I really don’t have much criticism (as anyone would have with your MOC’s :slight_smile: ) Everthing about it is well constructed and that fur as you say it is completes the model very well.

1 Like

Now this, this looks like a protector of stone.

1 Like

looks pretty awesome

I also love the gun

1 Like

6 Likes

The fur is really interesting.

1 Like

The MOC is cool, but I really like what you did with the fur!

1 Like

I want to place a trans lime light saber piece on that gun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice moc man.

1 Like

Great build, colors, style, everything. Love the fur.

1 Like

Wow. The fur looks awesome, the gun is a great design, and it succeeds in being larger than a normal Protector, while still not quite looking like Toa. Spectacular! Also, great use of a broken piece!

1 Like

I love it when you use fur in these things…

1 Like

Not too fond of the way the fur looks. Maybe I’d have liked it more if it was a different color like darker brown or white because as it is it kinda blends into the armor. And you didn’t really have to cut the Hordika neck, you could have just used two of these. It’s a nice MOC nonetheless, I’m just not a fan of illegal building techniques in general. :wink:

2 Likes

Man, you have 2 creations on the home page at the same time! lol

1 Like

I like the usage of the fur in the chest. What is on your hand? Were you trying to make transmutation circles?

1 Like

///

I like it but there a bigger more complicated protector of stone. I don’t like the way you used the hair/fur. The hair would be useless for sand/desert but also its not Lego instead its just fur. Still its a good moc but i think it need more to it. ( make a pohatu to ).

7/10

-h1vem1nd

1 Like

Exactly. Ghosty isn’t a parts purist, he does what looks the best. I’d say the fur helps define the character and the attitude.

2 Likes

Thanks Tak.