Arkarium, Eidolon of Destruction

This is my first time uploading one of my mocs so, apologies if it’s not up to standard.

So, this is Arkarium, Eidolon of Destruction.

Bio: When the different universes were created, there were beings who were created to represent the different laws of the universe. These beings took on the title as Eidolon alongside their respective law. There are currently 4 known Eidolons with each two paralleling each other to maintain balance; Life, Death, Creation and Destruction. Arkarium’s purpose is to create and watch over all chaos, destruction and corruption in the universe. He goes well with the Eidolon of Death as their view points are very similar. Although he does not get along with the Life and Creation, Arkarium isn’t stupid enough to attempt anything rash. So, he stands alongside the the other three Eidolons as they watch and keep the universe in check.

Here is quick view of his:
Front

Back

Side (Well, one of them)

His size compared to a standard HF body structure.

Squish

His arsenal of weapons!

Staff of Cataclysm

Arkarium uses this weapon to gather the powers of all violent tendencies, chaotic nature, and malicious intent in the universe which in return is unleashed as destructive attacks. However, he uses it more as a cane instead of an actual weapon, usually to display power or dominance.

Kuro Raigeki (“黒 雷激らいげき” or Black Thunderstrike)

Crafted from the destructive power of storms, Arkarium’s blade strikes with lightning fast precision and with the intent to kill, able to cut almost anything that stands in his path. (Be warned, it is sharp)

Twin-Fang Wrist Blades

The weaker of his weapons, Arkarium uses these blades mainly to eliminate weaker targets with little to no effort.

Also, the blades can be stored onto his back.

And his halberd, Bredamouth: He Who Devours All.

Arkarium’s strongest and ace weapon, Bredamouth is the most destructive weapon ever created. Possessed by a spirit that hungers for destruction, it is able to devour and destroy anything in it’s path.

Also, if you press on Bredamouth’s ax head…

…you open up his jaw! (just a small trick that I didn’t even intend but found out)

Also, Arkarium has a raven…?

Here are some shots:

He can perch on Arkarium’s arm…

…or on Bredamouth.

So that concludes Arkarium, Eidolon of Destruction. Sorry if this was a bit too long, I didn’t realize it would be this long.

Also, I don’t think I’ll be able to create the other three Eidolon’s mentioned in his bio due to the scarceness of parts recently, but I’ll see what I can do.
Thanks for reviewing my moc, until next time!

48 Likes

Great moc, I like its look and consistent style

The bird is a little odd, just because the eyes are a little big. Maybe use this piece instead of the Bohrok eyes:

But besides that, awesome moc.

Something about this is really excellent. I love the colors, the build, and the MOC’s proportions.

Looks cool, reminds me of Aku

1 Like

I really enjoy how it looks.

Holy Cow is this awesome!
Great look and amazing weapons
The raven is also cool

S H R E D D E R C L A W S
(Cool moc btw)

Very cool, if a bit cluttered.

You ripped of Asriel’s name! I don’t want to @ them because they would get a notif about something really old.

1 Like

This name is actually inspired from a boss of a game called Maplestory. I did not steal this from whoever you’re accusing me of stealing this from so please don’t falsely accuse me of it. I don’t even know this person to whom you’re referring to and if I did, I apologise towards them. Even so, you shouldn’t just accuse me of something I didn’t do. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

I was talking about your username, and I meant it as a joke. Sorry if I took you aback a litte.

1 Like