Artakha; Brother of Karzahni (Canon Contest #2: Meet the Maker)

Gathered friends, I am here today to enter my submission for the Meet the Maker Contest. Let me introduce my rendition of the wearer of the Mask of Creation himself, Artakha!

Entry Photo:

“Artakha is a powerful being from the Matoran Universe, the “brother” of Karzahni, and the ruler of the island realm of Artakha, named after him.”

Given that he is the brother of Karzahni, that tidbit went heavily into my design process, for I based his entire torso around the Karzahni set, with some obvious modifications to account for the whole “Karkahni being a mutated freak due to the pit” situation. I also wanted to create a model that utilized actual Sand-green pieces so that one might be able to build it. Obviously this is a digital model, and that’s because I don’t want to spend the extra money right now, but this can be build with official lego pieces. Though, not the arms. I planned on using the Ben-10 sand green forearms for the model, but they aren’t available in stud.io. That’s also why I used a Glatorian head instead of a g2 head. It’s enough to give you the idea, but I figured I should mention that here.

Front:

Back:

Side:

Torso Build:

As mentioned before, this is based off of Karzahni’s Torso both to make the relation of them being “brothers” and so that the model feels more like an official lego set.

Leg Build:

I really wanted to put the grey hau somewhere on this model, and I think as shoulder armor it works. It kinda goes into the “covered in ancient symbols” field.

But I guess that’s it from me. As a first Titan MOC, I’d say it isn’t half bad, but there are other entries that are far superior. I just had fun designing this and thought I’d go ahead and give it an enter. Best of luck to everyone!

File link: Artakha - Google Drive

6 Likes

There is clipping all over the arms king

1 Like

Noticed that while doing the arm breakdown and fixed it, but it looks like I used the wrong picture. Gosh dang it. I’ll upload the correct picture when I get back to my computer in a few hours.

Edit: shoulder’s fixed

1 Like

Thank you for entering! Before we can accept it, we will need you to upload the Stud.io file for this entry as well and link it in this first post.

Please do so before the entry period ends. Thank you!

File is linked as a Google Drive folder. Is there anything else I need to do?

1 Like