Artakha!! (How to go about MOCing this guy up...)

Looks amazing! However maybe remove the gold mask, try a custom head.

1 Like

I’m commissioning Ven to paint one silver with green runes :smiley:
Also… should I make the leg armor silver instead of dark green? And should the hand be light gray or black like it is now?

I want only to see a combination between gold and Metru green, because on Biosector01 Artakha have green armor.

1 Like

It looks good now, keep it until you finish and then we can better tell wen it is done.

1 Like

I won’t be using gold since Artakha Attacks is described as gray and green…I figured silver would fit though, considering it’s close to gray and, well…many armor pieces aren’t made in gray, so it would be fairly difficult to moc this given my small collection. The lime green may be temporary, or at least laid out differently.

1 Like

Alrighty!

@BBricks @Sealman133 @Toa_Vladin @Likus @BrickDreamer @Timageness Alright, here’s what I’ve got! (Mask to be painted soon, warhammer in progress)

Edited for Double Post - Slime

1 Like

Given that Toa are normally supposed to be somewhere around 1.6 bio in height (that’s 7.2 feet or 2.195 meters, for those who don’t wish to do the conversions) though, 10 feet really isn’t that tall in comparison.
Accuracy-wise, he’s roughly the same size as Roodaka.

1 Like

Nice so am average bioncle is just a few feet taller than a human… what a put a matoran hight

Moved to Lego Creations because this is pretty much a topic for one MOC - Slime

1 Like

Eheh. Sorry about that.

The average Matoran possesses a baseline height of about 1 bio, 4.5 feet, or 1.5 meters. Diminishment, the rebuilding process (whether normal or shoddy), Pit Mutagen, and the energies of Karda Nui all cause this number to fluctuate, however.
And as most of the sets have seemed to display, Turaga are only slightly taller than that.

I’m sure someone has said this already, but he was described as green and silver, and the mask of creation as described as the color of protodermis, so silver. So for starters, I’d suggest painting a mask of creation silver.