Artakha the artsy artist (Meet the Maker art contest)

Not the best at art, but I figured I’d try my hand at it because why not?

For the mask, I intentionally went with slight asymmetry on the left horns – they’re bent backwards.

Not the greatest, maybe, but I had fun making it

13 Likes

As long as you had fun, that’s what counts! And personally, I think it looks great! I’ve got my work cut out for me!

5 Likes

Awesome sauce bro! The asymmetry of the mask horns remind me of the shoulder armor Mata Nui wore. Glad to see ya had fun making it :smiley:

3 Likes

Well in writing you are better than in drawing, but still nice job. And there is cleraly some interesting style in it. Asyymetrical mask is what I am waiting for the whole contest. Dp you have any other ideas/concepts you wanted to include in the mask?

1 Like

Can’t argue with that.

To be honest, not really; I just went for an intricate looking mask with some different designs. Though there may be one thing…

You know, I think that might have been my original intent.
I actually drew this weeks ago and forgot about it until the last day of the entry period, so I don’t remember all my thoughts behind it, but I can see how the horns and the three marks on the center pillar form part of the UDD symbol, and that feels like something I might’ve gone for.

Also: I just now realized I forgot to put the contest name in the title. That mistake is now corrected; I hope that’s not an issue.

1 Like

Amazing