Artakha the Mad King

Imgur

Rejoice! For you have been chosen for the great harvest. Be grateful, for only matoran with the finest components are chosen. Our great leader will surely make great use of you in his creations.

Another rushed entry for a contest as the deadline rapidly approaches, this time for the BS01 Legends and Infamy contest. Ideally would have worked on it a little more but, time constraints and all that jazz.

Imgur
Imgur
https://i.imgur.com/40Sf3Ox.png
https://i.imgur.com/bGbt4Z8.jpg

103 Likes

Holy crap! That head is beautiful! It’s so smoothly made that I didn’t even realize it was a custom build at first! I thought it was a custom made!

4 Likes

This guy is incredible. The body looks very filled out, and the head looks halfway between Sauron and the official Mask of Creation.

5 Likes

Wow! Those colors look so cool! Reminds me of the tech guys in Nexo Knights, who had the best color scheme, so that’s a good thing!

I really like all of the armor and how it fits neatly together. I love the hammer and green arm, but my favorite part is the helmet. It reminds me of Sauron.

Is it just me, or does the quote sound a lot like Ebony Maw’s speech in Infinity War?

5 Likes

That’s quite the head.

2 Likes

This thing is beautiful, the only huge complaint i have are the clashing textures, but even then it seems spread out enough to not be that bad of an eyesore.

This is one of the best MOCs I’ve seen in a while. Everything looks great, especially the head. Also the idea of an evil Artakha is interesting.

2 Likes

The colors and the custom MoC are really amazing! This MOC is fantastic! Nice work!

1 Like

This looks really interesting. I think if the ccbs bone was. Green instead of grey it would look better.

I’m awestruck

It’s so beautiful!

“Beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful MOOOOOC” Great MOC! The head is amazing

please post instructions for the head

1 Like

I am upset that I lack this level of talent.

wow That head just wow this is a amazing moc how did you build that head

1 Like

This is amazing! [quote=“TheSecretWalrus, post:1, topic:45445”]
Rejoice! For you have been chosen for the great harvest. Be grateful, for only matoran with the finest components are chosen. Our great leader will surely make great use of you in his creations.
[/quote]
You… you should’ve gone for the mask.

3 Likes

Fun isn’t one considers brutally ripping apart MOCs to make cooler MOCs… but this… this does bring Piraka teeth to my face…

7 Likes

I know what it’s like to lose pieces…

Too feel so desperately that you have a cool moc idea…

But to fail to replicate your concept all the same…

3 Likes

Holy crap, I love that mask.

2 Likes

I feel the same way

1 Like