Ask the Podcast

That’s a bit of late reply, Ven.

1 Like

It’s weird because I thought I posted that a long time ago, but I guess the boards didn’t actually post it? Instead, it saved the post as a draft.

3 Likes

I apologize for how long this is, but I couldn’t avoid the explanations.

Do you guys think Lego will bring back more characters from the old Bionicle story line?

And another thing I would like to ask are your opinions on a Bionicle video game for the new sets (and before anyone says anything, I’m referring to a game released on consoles like PS4 and the Wii U). What kind of game would you all like to see? Personally I want to see a Bionicle fighter game. Yes, there was glatorian arena back before Bionicle went on hiatus, but that was a very simplistic game that didn’t have much to it in my opinion.

When I did a BZPower thread about a bionicle fighting game, I said I would like to see one similar to the Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi series. But looking back on it, I think the style you see in games like Tekken would work out better.

1 Like

@Kahi What are your favorite and least favorite BIONICLE characters, both set-wise and story-wise?

Also, the EXACT same question, but with HF.

1 Like

@Kahi for the stream…
What do you think about the Avengers 2: Age of Ultron trailer?

@Kahi For the 10,000 Subs livestream…

What LEGO themes do you think would be the next BIONICLE if they were given the chance? We’ve already discovered that LEGO had always planned to bring BIONICLE back, so what about Ninjago? Hero Factory? shudders Chima?

What kind of music do you like ?

1 Like

Does Var have my livestream trivia prize?

4 Likes

Does Meso live in the Mesosphère between 50 and 80 km of altitude ?

i should be studying ...
1 Like

Do you guys have a history with the Bionicle Wikia?

Late response, but no- we have no history with the wikia at all. I don’t even know who runs it.

1 Like