Astros The Ethereal Drawing

I am really bad at drawing so please give me some pointers!

12 Likes

I don’t want to discourage you but it doesn’t look so good…:fearful:

2 Likes

Anyway I can make it better?

If I could suggest something, try and study anatomy. Learn what the human body looks like from different angles. How big some things are in proportion. Also, maybe start with a rough sketch, kinda like something you’d see in those how to draw books. Eventually, you’ll get to the point where you won’t need them, but for now, try it out

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Try just making the general outline as a rough sketch, and then add details with straighter lines.
It also helps to do many short, light strokes as opposed to a single, heavy, dark stroke.

1 Like

Here are my suggestions

1. Focus on the detail in the armor not the legs, the legs might as well jut be shapes
  2. Google the human dimensions chart on images because it gives examples of how long something should be based on another thing, like how your height is equal to the length of your middle finger tip to your other middle finger tip
  3. Watch some tutorials on feet and hands, because they are really hard to do without teaching and practice
  4. Art styles, look for some art styles that would work good for you in this type of art
1 Like

Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

No problem dude

1 Like