THE FLOOD

2 Likes

As soon as I come back!

OK

I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A NOTIFICATION ABOUT SOMEONE QUOTING ME

OOOOOOOH NO

help

We’re working on it.

We currently don’t have enough money to support the amount of users actually using the boards right now, which is why this issue keeps happening. There’s not enough space to store all the messages and notifications all 2,000 members receive on a daily basis.

And we will not be switching our service provider, they’ve been very patient with us and allowed us to pay for these boards at a ridiculous discount; far less than what we were supposed to be paying. And they’ve allowed us to use more space for free and fixed all our issues whenever they needed to be fixed.

Unfortunately, some changes will have to be made if we want the boards to continue running.

8 Likes

They are completely aware of this?

Yes, they are aware. Obviously we won’t be able to continue this trend though, as we’re now using even more space than what we already could not afford. Hence the frequent issues we’ve been having.

Okay, the likes and quoting notifications have been slowly coming back for me…

1 Like

*returns after four dys with no internet
*sees that this is still going on
*leaves again.

4 Likes

Guys…

#I JUST GOT A REAL NOTIFICATION!

3 Likes

Haaaaallelujah!

Haaaaallelujah!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Halleeeelujah!

2 Likes

I just called the @Mod_SWAT to close the Topic.

We have now moved our boards over to a new server with more space to accommodate the larger userbase, this should hopefully put an end to the notification glitch once and for all.

As with before, some older notifications that you should have received before may suddenly appear as the boards catch up to all the backlog, this is a normal occurrence.

Thanks to everybody who stuck around, your patience has been very much appreciated.

7 Likes