Attack On Titan Discussion

The creators of the anime stated that there’s such a long gap between the first two seasons because they wanted for the manga to be about 4 or 5 arcs ahead. That way, they could make season 2 as accurate to the manga as possible, along with having much more of the manga to spare for future episodes.

1 Like

so today i got a goodie

1 Like

Gonna repost this here because it’s more relevant.

I hear it’s just decent due to the relative simplicity but flying around is supposedly fun. Really it’s kinda sad because I could think of a few ways to increase the challenge. Namely giving dulled blades an increasing failure rate and the ability to cut muscles would give cutting the nape a higher success rate. This’d increase the length and skill required for fights. Hypothetically the bumpers and triggers would handle grapling and basic slicing as well as refuling gas tanks and swapping blades. To spice things up you could press button combinations to perform a more advanced but more successful strike. The challenge here’d be that you’d have to carefully time the inputs. In this way the titans would be more of a threat and thus making the game a bit better.

Manga Spoilers:

Erwin dies and Armin becomes a titan shifter. (Which perhaps makes Armin the colossal titan) It’s possible they both could have been saved had reiner not been recaptured. Also, as far as a TON of characters dying, it’s the reason I have a love hate relationship with the show. It’s REALLY good but then all the sudden it seems like a slaughter house. I also have a proposed theory. All abnormal titans are humans who have been turned into titans, and regular titans are still a mystery.

1 Like

I started playing it

I think it’s pretty fun but I’m no game critic

Manga Spoilers:

Ive been reading the manga too and I think for the same reasons as you why this isn’t my favorite show. My all means it’s not that I don’t like it, but when it comes to anime standards out of the tens and tens of things I’ve seen, there has been better. Or simply stuff I enjoyed more. Also in the manga, there have been rumors that Levi will be killed next, which I know will make a lot of people unhappy. Tbh I’m starting to wonder if they will just kill everyone and have a new cast at some point except for the original 3.

You should put manga spoilers on the outside. Those first two words ruined it for me, dude

1 Like

Done

Also Partial Manga Spoilers:

I really wonder how far they will go into season 2 with this. I doubt we go all the way up to the current. Maybe around chapter 50 or so.

Sorry man, that sucks. :-/
I fixed it, though in my defense it is a spoiler tag.

Isayama feels no remorse when he kills off characters.

1 Like

Didn’t S1 cover the first 30 chapters or so? I’d say S2 would cover about the same, which means unless the manga gets wrapped up soon we’ll have another long wait since it’s a monthly release.

1 Like

Why so? If you like it I’d say go for it, so long as there isn’t anything particularly holding you back.

Never saw a lot of discussion of this show before on here, so I’m not sure if anyone on here is too excited by this show but I kind of want to find somewhere to talk about it :stuck_out_tongue:

This show has turned out to be so much better than I ever thought it would be. Season 1 came out in 2013 and it became the most popular mainstream anime ever, and I watched the show back then and did enjoy it, but did agree to some of the criticisms people had with it at the time.

Season 2 was a nearly a 4 year long wait (way too long lol), and Season 3 was released more consistently a year later, so some of the hype died in the West because of this. I didn’t end up watching the other seasons until last Christmas, and wow, I do not regret it at all. Season 2 deepened the characters and has little reveals that kept me invested, and improved the pacing altogether. Season 3 was just all around incredible, it shows what this show really is about and that there’s so much more to it than just guys fighting giant titans.

I’m genuinely hyped for Season 4, especially seeing that this is the final season. Hoping coronavirus doesn’t stop its release.