AU Toa Raanu and Hoverbike

I wanted to make a hover bike and I bought Raanu’s helmet because I think it’s cool. So here is an alternate universe (AU) Toa Raanu with a hover bike straight from Metru Nui. You could attach a kanoka launcher to his back whilst he’s riding. The hover bike has landing gear, detachable midak sky blaster, foldable wings, and two modes of flying.

24 Likes

Raanu’s stomach is too big :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s the first thing you comment on? lol :laughing: Yeah, he’s been eating too much at Christmas in Metru Nui.

3 Likes

The bike looks pretty cool.

Very nice/10

2 Likes

Cool MOCs (both the vehicle and rider)

I like seeing people’s custom bionicle vehicles!

3 Likes

Thanks!

@Atobe_Brick Thank you!

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

Pretty cool. Interesting landing gear.

2 Likes

So that tiny thing is reason enough for them to hide my post? Wow. What a genius system. Whatever.

Wait, did they hide my whole post or just the comment of mine which was too similar? If it’s the latter, then it’s fine. This is unclear.

@Nogus101 Thank you. I’m glad you think so.

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

Hey @captain_subtle, just edit your posts to add what you want to say, you’ll avoid double posting that way.

1 Like

Good Job, dude, also respect us mods and the admins as well.

2 Likes

I respect all and I have not disrespected anyone. I just thought my whole post was hidden from the community because of a ridiculous rule.

But it turns out that everyone calls comments “posts” here which confuses things for me a little. :slight_smile: No worries!

1 Like

Sweet bike, I like how the sides fold up around him.

…Also, Raanu has a paunch and I am surprisingly okay with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like how there’s a kindof armour shell that seals around the rider when he’s on the bike, like a beetle with its wings covered by its shell.

2 Likes

Well, that wasn’t how I expected him to ride the bike, but it looks pretty cool.

3 Likes

Thank you @MooCowsRock and @ToaOfPlastic I thought the folding sides would be especially cool for the hyper speed mode. lol I’m glad you’re ok with the paunch. I was going to use Metru-toran torso for armour but it interferes with gear function of the arms.

Thanks, @rainsong! It’s a bit like the bat pod in The Dark Knight Rises.

2 Likes