Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hype Thread/Discussions Topic (Please spoiler tag any spoilers)

Yep, that was my reaction. :smiley:
Looks better than the first from the looks of this trailer.

1 Like

I know, this totally looks better than the first.

I honestly hate that human-like face they are giving him. Worst change they ever made in the MCU so far.

Honestly, I would not have been hard to keep one version of Ultron the whole time, since there are probably millions of them. What made Ultron unique was that he was not just one robot making new versions of himself every time. No, he could transport his drive into another Ultron robot, making him a real challenge to deal with.

Why can’t good ol’ Ultron look like this? I’d love to see him look like this in a movie.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120629192530/marveldatabase/images/c/cf/Ultron_Unlimited.png

6 Likes

I’m really hyped!

I dunno how I feel about the finalized Ultron, but the first one in the reveal just seems so cool and theatrical. Imagine being Stark and just all of a sudden one of your old suits starts talking and emulating a marionette. Then crushes the head of another suit. Yeah. I’d flip.

4 Likes

Yeah, seeing that was pretty darn cool. :smiley:

3 Likes

The general consensus seems to be that everyone doesn’t like final form Ultron. Well that’s what they were trying to go for! They want us to be genuinely offset by the villain. That’s what good character design is.

2 Likes

Ultron looks awesome in the trailer.And it looks like we finally have confirmation that it’s Iron man fighting Hulk, not Ultron taking over the HulkBaster Unit.

I can’t wait for the film next May!

2 Likes

Aside from its deviation from the comic book, Ultron still looks bad***. I mean, there is no other way to describe him. NOW IF ONLY SONY AND FOX WOULD DO A COLLAB WITH DISNEY ON THIS. SPIDEY NEED TO BE IN ON THIS, SO DOES LOGAN.

3 Likes

Scar
Dont you realise what the hulk buster is representing here
Omega tahu

Hulk buster is tahu confirmed

4 Likes

@pot8o
Will probably MOC that at some point next year…

Probs so will I
maybe in system parts…

I have 2 comments:
#1 Where is Vision?
#2 Why was there a scene with a ballet?

3 Likes

I think the Ballet scene has something to do with Black Widow’s origin story. As for The Vision, no clue.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IwJQif1GqdE/VEhsW3ApA_I/AAAAAAAABC8/JcG8YyL2Bqk/w1044-h421-no/ULTRON-lewa.png

credit to xeros610 on eurobricks

26 Likes

There are no wire-strings on my Toa-hero body!.

-Lewa 2014

3 Likes

@UmbraManis

1. Probably being kept out of trailers for the time being given he plays a large role in Ultron storylines normally. He’ll probably appear in the second trailer
  2. Tony Stark is seen in the Ballet scene, likely he is going undercover or simply relaxing. No idea…
1 Like

I actually like this look for Ultron more that the traditional version. Making the mouth more like a mouth instead of a giant dome on the front of his face.

This Ultron really has styling cues that match the Iron Man armor more than the original, so I hope that means something.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that since they don’t have Dr. Pym, it could be Tony’s robot. I mean, the head that Ultron crushed in the reveal wasn’t a shell, but a full robot. If you look at the body you can see there’s no way a human could fit in that. And they must’ve been in Stark tower for the reveal.

I actually really want it to be Iron Man’s creation, it would give him a much stronger reason to fight Ultron, and that could also be why everyone seems to be turning against him. (Thor choking him, Hulk fighting him…) It would create some rather nice conflict =D

3 Likes

Iron man creating ultron was confirmed I believe @BioRaiders532

1 Like

Awww yeah!