Avengers: Age Of Ultron Hype Thread/Discussions Topic (Please spoiler tag any spoilers)

They should have just given him a non-fatal wound in avengers, just enough for him to pass out.

2 Likes

His death was kinda the whole reason the Avengers came together in the first place…

1 Like

They could just say he was dead just to them, they are spies.

1 Like
8 Likes

Dang. I didn’t get the Pinocchio reference the first time around…

1 Like

That’s extremely great! Love HISHE

2 Likes

That was the entire point of everything Ultron said in the trailer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Dang that was funny. What happened to your avatar @Crunchy?

1 Like

Ultron crunched it into oblivion.

2 Likes

The Hulkbuster looks really cool. Probably one of the scenes that I look forward to seeing the most. I also liked the way Ultron and his drones look.

Although I think Iron Man’s Mark 43 armor is not as creative as it could have been IMO (from what I’ve seen, it’s essentially a repaint of the Mark 42 from Iron Man 3). As long as it doesn’t get hit by stuff and break, I’ll be happy.

4 Likes

Nothing. I removed it.

Oh. I just thought what he said sounded cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ultron’s head isn’t actually Lewa’s; Ultron’s head is actually the new bionicle head.

#UltronPartOfTheBionicleReboot2015!!!11!!!1!one!!

3 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/Ll6cZ9n.jpg
Ultron looks like 2015 Lewa, cant complain.
“There are no Skull Spiders on me”.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IwJQif1GqdE/VEhsW3ApA_I/AAAAAAAABC8/JcG8YyL2Bqk/w1044-h421-no/ULTRON-lewa.png

10 Likes

Yes, I believe we’ve seen that one. Might want to cite your source for the Ultron-Lewa pic too. :wink:

8 Likes

Apparently we get a new trailer coming on January 12th :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know! I’m so hyped!

1 Like

Worst change? Worse than ruining Iron Man’s arch nemesis in Iron Man 3?

But also I got to agree with you I much prefer the classic Ultron design. At least they’re not going with one of his weirder designs.

7 Likes

Just… why? Why Marvel? Oh well, it was the 60s after all…

3 Likes

You right… Nothing is worse than that.